Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 pm
"Alright then. What should we do?" That perked up Avienne's senses. Yes, she was THIS bored. That normally doesn't happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:42 pm
Zanna gasped in mock astonishment. "What? No snide remark? Uh oh, we may have to say a doctor!" she laughed, then thought about "what to do" "Umm....let's go.................go...uh, I don't actually know. I'm more used to being by myself so...yea.." Well that was akward.  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 pm
"Tsk, damn idiot," she muttered. So much about being nice. "I'm bored, dipshit. And I'm a said doctor myself, thank you. And my chi flows are working just fine." She looked around. "Wanna go around for a walk? Like I said, there seems to be something strange around this forest." Indeed, the strange aura was still around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm
"Sheesh, your in a bad mood!" Zanna muttered. "Plus, I was being sarcastic, and I think your right. The whole time I've been in this forest, something didn't seem right" She said with a shiver. This place was giving her a creep and she was still getting used to the purple tinge in her vision. Zanna looked up at Avi, who was still in the tree and waited for her to come down..  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 am
Avienne narrowed her blind eyes, ignoring Zanna's insult, but she heard her loud and clear. She was a little disturbed by the amount of energy radiating from the center of the forest. It was strange. Natural chi flows were supposed to be circulating around the whole environment of a being, a forest is no exception. There should have been energy flow all around the forest, light but detectable, the way it should be. However, the energy in this forest is curled up and focused on a certain part of the forest, flowing only in that particular area of the forest. It was disturbing, to say the least, that this is the first time she had encountered such a strange phenomenon, and in her book, strange phenomenons usually equal to bad happenings. After a while of thinking, she decided.

"Wanna go investigate?" She doesn't mind companions, as long as they weren't annoying (but somehow, most of the people are annoying most of the time). She leapt down the tree, landing next to Zanna, looking right into where she thought her face was.

((Okay, I made some sort of a plot... Anyone up to joining it?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:14 pm
Zanna - The Cat (:

Zanna shrugged, "sure." She started realized her night-vision was beginning to fade, and renewed it. "So you say the chi flows off right? Well, lead the way to the source or wherever it's off." Zanna wasn't sure, but there did seem something...strange in this forest.  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 pm
*thinks of image of a crazy girl screaming "KITTY!" while glomping poor Zanna XD*

"Tsk. No duh. If there's something NOT wrong here, I promise I won't poke you for the rest of the time I'm with you." Okay, she might just regret that bet someday. She always does things like that. But, oh well. Who cares? "Lets go. From what I can sense, it's coming from the center of the forest, north east from where we are."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 pm
Zanna pulled a bristle out of her fur and smiled. "Cool, an adventure, let's go." She said. She started walking towards the direction Avi indicated and waited for her to catch up.  

Swervey
Crew

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:47 pm
Avienne followed along with Zanna, familiar adrenaline rush electrifying and tingling all parts of her body. Battle excitement rushed through her, and she had to remind herself that no, she might not be getting a fight. And no, she was NOT going beat her partner into a pulp. That would be bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 am
Zanna walked through the woods that were growing more dense aas they proceeded. She insinctivly moved as quiet as possible in case there was something up ahead she didn't want to be seen or heard by. Avi followed behind her.  

Swervey
Crew

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm
Suddenly, something out of nowhere tripped Zanna and she held back surprised yell. The second her hand touched down on the slick mud, it glowed a strange color and stayed that way. It was green, almost blue. She gasped and scrambled back nect to Avienne, then realized the whole ground was glowing a stange color. "Avienne. There is glowing, blueis green mud all over the place. Is this what's felt wrong?" She said, trying not to freak out. Zanna tried wiping the mud off her fur, and it just slid off, quite the opposite from mud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:13 pm
Avienne had sensed her partner falling down, but did nothing to soften it, because she was like that. Mean and uncaring and all that. Haha, who cares? But the moment she felt her impact to the ground, a surge of energy from the ground startled her. She whipped her head downwards, feeling the energy creeping itself all over the ground.

"The ********? This feels weird..." Suddenly, the energy snaked itself rapidly throughout the whole forest, and it felt like they were enveloping the both of them. And something impacted hard on Avienne's chi senses.

"SHOOT!" Squinting her eyes shut, she squeezed her ears shut, and barely, through the blinding pain, tried to find the source of the energy flow.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:16 pm
"Umm...Avi? Are you okay, what happened?" She asked. "Umm...I'm just going to guess this has to do with the weird feeling we both got about the forest..." She said shivvering. Her fur prickled where the strange mud had touched them, and she saw a bright glowing thing farther into the forest. Suddenly, Zanna stepped foreward toward the greenish blue light, transfixed by the strange color eminating form it. Suddenly, her foot hit the cold mud and she was snapped out of the trance. "what the-?" Zanna mumbled, making sure not to look at the thing again. It was giving her a bad feeling.  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff