Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayKayBinks

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:02 pm
I've always been different, way to young to be doing "that", too tall, and very ahead of my time. While other girls were pretending to be princesses I was pretending to be a vampire. I'm really not your average 13 year old. I've had trouble with my appearance, and I have a mild case of depression it could get worse if something sends me into a deep depression. It felt like 10 years happened in 2 years. I went through a lot, including boys. It seemed like all the boys I ever liked were just crushes and would never happen. All until this boy, Michael, came along.

Story:
When Michael and I were small little kiddies we'd play together just like any other kids would. My mom and his mom were best friends. He was a little older than me but it didn't matter then. We moved to a far place called South Florida. almost 5 years passed and I'd changed a boat load. I had my own life and had forgotten about Michael and his mom, Susan. Soon my mom found out Susan was getting married to her fiance of almost 10 years, finally got her mother's approval. That's real love right? Well, we'd seen each other for the first time in forever, of course it was super awkward and we were both really shy. We found out a lot about each other and that we were a lot alike. He likes me a lot, and I feel like I love him and I'm pretty sure he feels the same. There's just something there. My mom and his mom always joke that they'd plan the best wedding in Vegas for us.
We almost never get to see each other, and did I mention he's 16 and I'm 13. But age didn't matter then and it doesn't matter now. At least I hope so. Any comments or advice?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:09 pm
It's fine to love someone either just a little younger/older than yourself. It's better than some girls I've seen who are 16 and dating 22 year olds anyway.

I wouldn't suggest engaging in any... intimate activities, however, as it's not worth the risk of drama.

You're 13 so if I were you, I wouldn't make it so serious to the point where if you two were having problems, that'd be all that's on your mind since education is very important and it's not an uncommon thing for a persons grades to slip due to relationship issues.

I hope that makes some sort of sense. o_o  

Musical Doll

KayKayBinks

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 pm
SherlockDoll
It's fine to love someone either just a little younger/older than yourself. It's better than some girls I've seen who are 16 and dating 22 year olds anyway.

I wouldn't suggest engaging in any... intimate activities, however, as it's not worth the risk of drama.

You're 13 so if I were you, I wouldn't make it so serious to the point where if you two were having problems, that'd be all that's on your mind since education is very important and it's not an uncommon thing for a persons grades to slip due to relationship issues.

I hope that makes some sort of sense. o_o

Thanks. :]
Well of course I wouldn't engage in any intimate activities as you said. I know I'm too young for that and I've made up my mind that I'm waiting until marriage for that, it's my promise to God.
No problems either, I don't get to see him that often because we live an hour and a half away and he's in a different state and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm
All 13 year olds are pretending to be vampires. Sounds like a typical 13 year old to me. Npw what would be different and a refreshing sight to see is a 13 year old pretending to be a princess.  

Matron Mord Sith

KayKayBinks

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 pm
I am your Mord Sith
All 13 year olds are pretending to be vampires. Sounds like a typical 13 year old to me. Npw what would be different and a refreshing sight to see is a 13 year old pretending to be a princess.

I was talking about when I was little. O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:21 pm
muffinz_RAWRR
I am your Mord Sith

that wasn't to long ago ;D  

Matron Mord Sith

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 pm
I am your Mord Sith
muffinz_RAWRR
I am your Mord Sith

Ha, yeah. Thirteen isn't really that old. It wasn't too long ago when you were little.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:27 pm
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
muffinz_RAWRR
I am your Mord Sith

Ha, yeah. Thirteen isn't really that old. It wasn't too long ago when you were little.

You can start talking about when you were little when you are at least in your 20's imo  

Matron Mord Sith

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 pm
Its perfectly understandable that you would feel this way. Best of luck!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games