I like him... now what?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:26 am
I have a crush on this guy who has facial hair(no female i know loves facial hair for some reason...) but i don't have any classes with him. My friend does so i walk with her to her class just to see him. He knows i like him because i must be so obvious. I want to talk to him but i'm so shy! What do i do? question  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:35 am
If you can, maybe find out some stuff about him, his interests or hobbies? Ask him how the class is, say that maybe you're considering taking it at a later point. Or maybe compliment him on something he's wearing? I know it's soooo hard to talk to someone you like, but you just kinda' have to go for it, take a running leap. Once you've initially started the conversation, it usually isn't so difficult to keep it moving. Just go for it, dear!! If you can overcome that initial fear, then you're good to go :3

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:37 pm
crackerlover
I have a crush on this guy who has facial hair(no female i know loves facial hair for some reason...) but i don't have any classes with him. My friend does so i walk with her to her class just to see him. He knows i like him because i must be so obvious. I want to talk to him but i'm so shy! What do i do? question

As long as it's not a full out BEARD I dont find facial hair that bad. Also mustaches are a no-go. A small douchebag beard, sure xD Those are funny haha. Anyway. Just say hi to him! Try and talk to him, get him in a convo with your friend. Look for an excuse to talk. Do you have his IM? Facebook? Ask him a made up questino about your friend (like "Heyyy do you know if _____ said anything about _____?" and then after he answers, just keep it casual. Go "So what's new?" and slip in a flirty comment thats subtle. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:13 pm
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
If you can, maybe find out some stuff about him, his interests or hobbies? Ask him how the class is, say that maybe you're considering taking it at a later point. Or maybe compliment him on something he's wearing? I know it's soooo hard to talk to someone you like, but you just kinda' have to go for it, take a running leap. Once you've initially started the conversation, it usually isn't so difficult to keep it moving. Just go for it, dear!! If you can overcome that initial fear, then you're good to go :3
AND U CAN ALSO GET TO NO HIM AND HAND OUT OR ASK HWLP 4 HM ORGO TO A PARK heart heart heart  

Xxcoolchick1000xX

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Xxcoolchick1000xX
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
AND U CAN ALSO GET TO NO HIM AND HAND OUT OR ASK HWLP 4 HM ORGO TO A PARK heart heart heart

Please speak english. I have no clue what the hell you are trying to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm
If you want to talk to him, go up and strike up a conversation. It's simple: talk, find common ground...hang out.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm
Maybe you could invite him to something you and your friend are doing, since he also knows her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 am
thanks for your advice! xp The thing is I went up to him and gave him a cookie for Christmas said,"Merry Christmas!" and left. My friend told me that his friend told her he thinks I'm weird for just leaving. Did i do something wrong? question  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:10 am
Well normally if you're handing out christmas cookies you stay to talk. You didn't do anything wrong, but he might be on to you about liking him since you're shy with him. That in itself is not a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:23 pm
crackerlover

just so you know men are clueless I have given up on being sexy with my husband. I've tried. The lacy panties. Standing in front of him stretching. licking his hot spots. He never gets it unless I come out and say it. So my advice. Come out and say it. next time you pass him in the halls slip a note with your number, facebook, or email address in him pocket and make it clear you did it. Wear something sexy but appropriate that day and after walking past him turn back/ flip your hair so he knows it was you then let him respond. Or something else along those lines.

Also my husband has a gottee and he's totally sexy that way. I think it depends on the guy. My FIL for instance would look aweful with facial hair. My husband looks 14 when he shaves so ya facial hair please.

And he was probably freaked out because this pretty girl just handed him a cookie and didnt even ask what his plans were. It strikes me that you might be a little shy or at least with boys. I find that funny because my husband and I knew each other for like 2 months before we started going out. I liked him from the get go and he liked me. He really liked me and he's really shy with girls so he didn't say anything. I thought he didn't like and thought he was too good for me so I had a little fling with his best friend before we ever went out. Then one day we were hanging out at the park and he was like "dammit" and gave me one of those kisses ya know from heaven and was like "ilikeyouok." so ya it may be hard but TALK TO HIM or he might go out with some friend of yours and frustrate you to the point that you just flip out and randomly kiss him.  

whatagirlwants

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm
froggymama89
crackerlover

just so you know men are clueless I have given up on being sexy with my husband. I've tried. The lacy panties. Standing in front of him stretching. licking his hot spots. He never gets it unless I come out and say it. So my advice. Come out and say it. next time you pass him in the halls slip a note with your number, facebook, or email address in him pocket and make it clear you did it. Wear something sexy but appropriate that day and after walking past him turn back/ flip your hair so he knows it was you then let him respond. Or something else along those lines.

Also my husband has a gottee and he's totally sexy that way. I think it depends on the guy. My FIL for instance would look aweful with facial hair. My husband looks 14 when he shaves so ya facial hair please.

And he was probably freaked out because this pretty girl just handed him a cookie and didnt even ask what his plans were. It strikes me that you might be a little shy or at least with boys. I find that funny because my husband and I knew each other for like 2 months before we started going out. I liked him from the get go and he liked me. He really liked me and he's really shy with girls so he didn't say anything. I thought he didn't like and thought he was too good for me so I had a little fling with his best friend before we ever went out. Then one day we were hanging out at the park and he was like "dammit" and gave me one of those kisses ya know from heaven and was like "ilikeyouok." so ya it may be hard but TALK TO HIM or he might go out with some friend of yours and frustrate you to the point that you just flip out and randomly kiss him.

thnx! i'll try... mrgreen  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff