Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_kumiko-chan92_

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm
I was talking to someone about death note, and he asked "what would happen if you wrote ryuk's name in the death note?" i thought it was an interesting question, so i thought i'd put it on here. please reply saying what you think would happen and why.

I personally think it wouldnt work. Because in the "how to use" section, it says "the human whose name is written in this note shall die." whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:50 pm
If I remember right... The Death Notes don't work on Shinigami. Probably one of the factors that caused Ryuk to get bored in the first place.  

Asuna6573

AbandonedAccountAura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:37 pm
he'd laugh at the failed attempt to off him nothing would happen
though if you don't write in it is another story...?...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 pm
he actually said that nothing would have happened in the anime. it was only in the anime though... and his exact words were that nothing happens when you write a shinigamis name in the death note.  

azurerogue

_kumiko-chan92_

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 pm
haha, i had a feeling nothing would happen, otherwise, if it did, they probably would have commited suicide a long time ago, seeing how boring their lives are.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 am
REMEMBER...the only way to kill a shinigami is if they were to sacrifice their own life for a humans... like Misa's Rem and Jealous,,, they loved her... XP so yeah nothing would happen just a waste of paper xP  

xXx L Ryuuzaki xXx

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff