• Gaian 50

Trajedies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:55 pm
choki_xxcool
Trajedies
choki_xxcool
XxRonnieRampagexX
it is nice
This quoting each other over and over again thing reminds m of the saying "He said she said"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:49 pm
Trajedies
I only have one from when I was little little but I have most of mine from middle school to present day...

my mom did that with mine! she gets scary. she has a book that i want to find so i can take this pic out of it and have it hid forever! cuz its me in the tub when i was like 1 years old! lol  

Kissing ur princess
Vice Captain

Risky Sex Symbol

Trajedies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 pm
kittycat turk09 joseph
Trajedies
I only have one from when I was little little but I have most of mine from middle school to present day...

my mom did that with mine! she gets scary. she has a book that i want to find so i can take this pic out of it and have it hid forever! cuz its me in the tub when i was like 1 years old! lol
I have pictures of me in the tub at one years old too.. actually from my first birthday... and I'm not alone in the tub... another one year old named Daniel was in there with me.... o_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 am
Trajedies
kittycat turk09 joseph
Trajedies

I have pictures of me in the tub at one years old too.. actually from my first birthday... and I'm not alone in the tub... another one year old named Daniel was in there with me.... o_O

lol  

Chokixxcool
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Trajedies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 am
choki_xxcool
Trajedies
kittycat turk09 joseph
Trajedies

lol
yes... tis hilarious...  
Chatterbox >>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas