Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
iv got a major guy problem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovepurr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 pm
ok in my spanish class we are salsing nd iv got my boyfriend is in that class nd we hot our partners in there 2day nd i got a guy my bf hates nd this guy is purposelypissin him off.. well my bf is really pissed nd almost hit the guy 2day nd idk wat 2 do  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 pm
You need to let your boyfriend know that he can't just go and throw punches at people whenever they piss him off. It's immature and could get him in trouble. If he doesn't listen, then just ignore them and stay out of it. You don't need to get into any trouble just because your boyfriend can't control his temper. And if those two get violent again you're going to want to stay out of it for your own safety.  

Rei Uchikino

lovepurr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 pm
thanks for the advice nd i hope it wont come 2 a fight but if it does then i wiil stay out of it  
XXthat emo in your mindXX generated a random number between 7 and 7000 ... 1103!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 pm
ok i need help i an im the middle of a relationship and i just found out that my 3 best guy friends like like me and there friends do to so i have like 10-15 ppl that keep touching me and what should i do..... oh and my bf cant keep his toung out of my mouth how do i stop this shizz  

XXthat emo in your mindXX

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:34 pm
ok i need help i an im the middle of a relationship and i just found out that my 3 best guy friends like like me and there friends do to so i have like 10-15 ppl that keep touching me and what should i do..... oh and my bf cant keep his toung out of my mouth how do i stop this shizz

You sound like you're 10.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens

lmao  

Matron Mord Sith

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 pm

I have some advice for you. Instead of spamming your problems in someone else's thread, just make your own. It's incredibly rude to rant about your problems in someone else's thread where they're speaking of their own problems. Also, try using better grammar. I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:38 pm
If i were you I'd yell at my boyfriend to back off, then I'd slap him or something. Idk, thats just what I'd do...and what ive done....  

Ratt Kazamata

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 am
Ask your teacher if you can switch partners. Surely he or she has noticed and does not want a fight to break out in the middle of class. Don't ask to switch to your boyfriend, because that seems selfish. Just ask to switch to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Wow. Conceited much?  

Nothing but a Grunt

2,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:58 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens

don't be a attention seeker. This is a different girls story not yours. i do agree with candy you do sound like a 10 year old but a immature one that likes attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens

i would have to agree with that  

jade399

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers