Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] [L-N] [P-1x1] What am I to you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 am
(You serious?! Congrats!!!!)

"Yes. Take care of everything for me. Make sure there are no screw ups. Undrstood. Take care." Xion placed the phone back on the receiver and sighed. His secretary should take care of everything while he was away. She may be a woman, but she had just as much as a passionate iron will as Xion. In fact, that woman was the only person he could trust to run his business properly. So, he had left the place in good hands.

Now to handle the boy... The quastion was how..? The black-haored male was not one to take care of people... That is what servants do. Unfortunately, he did not have a choice in the matter and this thought made him sigh in frustration. 'I guess getting him some clothes to change into will help...' The boy was still in his soaked clothes. Xion should have some old clothes in a chest somewhere. Maybe those will fit Jace. 'I believe they are in the hallway closet.' He thought as he headed down the corridor. Opening the door, he looked on the bottom and there they were. He opened up the dark wooden chest and picked out a blue T-shirt and dark jeans.

Now, he had to give them to the white-haired boy... Oh boy. Another frustrated sigh erupted from the male as he quickly shook it off and headed to the other's room. 'Here goes nothing...' He thought to himself before knocking on the door. "I'm coming in."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 pm
(Haha, thanks)

Jace was sitting on the edge of the bed when Xion decided to open the door. Even though the man had ordered him to lay down, rest, and not move, the boy didn't really have the mind to listen. In fact, he barely had a mind at all. He couldn't concentrate, he couldn't hear much either. He didn't even hear the knock that should have sent fear spiraling down his back or the voice that should have sent his mind to the brink of insanity. He didn't hear any of it.
His memory kept on jumping from his days in the village to the night before, hopping from time period to time period. Yet, much to the boy's utter dismay, they all seemed to repeat. The kind man that said he was a doctor and an even younger man that had been an elder brother figure. The hot spring at night and a rusty old shack in the rain. The circumstances... and the outcome. They were all the same. Jace couldn't figure out why he was suddenly remembering everything now, but he was remembering. It must have been a part of him reminiscing the history of his tattoos... That must've been it...
"Why...." The boy whispered softly, his voice barely audible, "why is it always me...?"

iTammie-chan

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am
Bumps?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:09 pm
Bumps?  

iTammie-chan

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 am
(Tammie!!!!! I'm so so soooooo sorry for making you wait! I've been so busy with school D: I hope you can forgive me!)

"...." Xion didn't know what to say to that. Though the boy's words could be barely heard, he did catch due to his good hearing. He wasn't sure how to answer the other though. The black-haired male didn't know enough about Jace to give any kind of comfort. All he knew was he bought him on the market then took him home. His past meant nothing to him since he was not apart of it. What mattered now was the present. What mattered now was the white-haired teen in front of him... When had he become so attached to the boy? It's not like Jace meanthing anything to him... He was just a servant. Someone to do carter upon him. So why was it when he found out that the other got raped by some random doctor did it make his blood boil with rage? Why should he care...?

Pushing these thoughts from his mind -for now- he looked at Jace. Placing the clothes next to the teen, he reached out his hand and grasped his shoulder in order to get his attention. "Thats how lfe goes... There is nothing that can be done when it has happened. All you can do is look forward and make what has happened to yourself a strength." He let go of the other's shoulder then turned towards the door. "The clothes are for you... I'll get you something to eat."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:17 am
blessedheart

(Nope, no problem :3 I've actually just started getting back into Gaia, cuz school's been really dragging me down)

A cold, breath-like whisper slowly rolled down the nape of Jace's neck as a warmth engulfed his shoulder. Hostile? No. Things were different - gentler; more soothing. The fear he once felt for the man he was forced to call Master seemed to drain away from his body, leaving him completely exposed, completely blank of his once-boiling anger and strong defiance. His eyelids drooped and his shoulders sank, allowing his head to roll back until he was laying on the bed, his golden irises immediately locking with Xion's. Before, the boy had difficulty looking anybody in the eye. Now? No. That child was gone for the moment.

"Please..." The boy's voice came across as almost inaudible, a hoarse whisper amongst the breezes rolling in through the open window. "... Please, Master, don't leave me..." I don't want to be alone anymore. The words died at Jace's lips as the boy glanced over at the clothes laying next to him. Dry clothes... Oh, how the boy's skin ached to feel blanketed in the warm softness of dry cloth. He slowly picked himself off the bed, his joints erupting with pain at every movement, at every twitch. Yet, somehow, the boy was still able to slip his legs out of his pants. The tail of a dragon tattoo, which spiraled around the boy's left leg and torso, suddenly became visible. Jace stared at this leg, even as his fingers stretched across the bed for the jeans.

"Oi! Kid!" Jace turned suddenly as a young man in a black hoodie approached him, speaking a language he could not understand. "Wanna have some fun?" A young, pre-pubescent Jace shook his head, taking tentative steps backward as he tried to think of an escape. Who was this man? What was he saying? "Aw, c'mon. I'll make it worth your while..."
More people began to creep out from the alley ways around the village, all sporting the same black hoodie the first man wore. Some began to laugh, others began to chide in the same alien language.
"No..." Jace whispered, trying to back away. But all exits were blocked, any ideas of escape were disappearing fast.
"Don't hold out on me, Kid," another hooded man smirked. "Resistance is futile, you get it?"
The rest of the memory became a blur. He remembered the blood, the humiliation, all mixed in with one clear, crisp, distinct cry of undeniable pain. When he came to again, Jace only remembered a burning sensation running from his leg to the base of his chest. A new mark upon his body.
"You belong to me now, got it? Don't you ever forget that..."

Jace shook the memory out of his head as he pulled the pants on. What use was it trying to remember memories? They were better buried deep within his subconscious, anyway. Somehow, the boy was able to slip the thin white fabric of the wet shirt off his shoulders - hitting the ground with a soft 'plop'. Jace tried to reach for the shirt, but the pain was becoming too much to bear. He was having difficulty standing, let alone pull something over his head. He decided, in that instant, to fall back onto the bed, lest he fall and hit his head on the ground. His knees touched his chest as he curled up into a ball as pain racked his body, a deep burning sensation growing from the pit of his stomach. Make it stop, Jace begged silently. Please, make it stop....

iTammie-chan

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 am
blessedheart

Bumps?  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items