Hey my fellow Yaoi Lovers,

first I would like to say that I am absolutely delighted in being accepted as another memeber of this fantastic Guild. It's unbelieveable.

I'm a 19 year old girl who 5 years ago never even as so much heard about the word Shounen-Ai much less experienced the wonderful world Yaoi had to offer me. I love to read and having been introduced to the Net I've transferred my reading from paper to electronic.

Reading fanfiction was already one of my favorite past time. When I stumbled upon a NC-17 site about one of my favo Anime, Gundam Wing I was shocked to say the least. I didn't think it possible. How could someone like this? What possessed people to actually think of this?

What was worse was that I thought I was weird for actually liking the stuff they wrote about my favorite Anime's. I now realise I was being so virginally innocent and naïve. Kind of awkward.

Luckily I saw the light and although I was blushing like a virgin everytime I read something Yaoi or would jerk when someone got to close in fear of finding out my secret, I learned to accept my attraction. I even dabbled in writing my own Yaoi stories.

There's not a single day that goes by that I would think of Yaoi. The stories or situation don't have to be sexual. As long as it has a feeling of love present and believability is enough for me.

It's learning to read between the lines. Yaoi isn't something perverted. It's eye-opening and something wonderful. And I am glad that it has opened my eyes and let me experience a different part of the world.