Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL]Shin Yotsuya Kaidan (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:30 pm
Izanagi just...stare at that kodama, with a straight face.
That forest is enormous and it is known as the most popular spot in Japan for suicidal. It certainly give him creeps. But, he knew he will definitely like that place.
That forest, seemed like a normal forest, but it is different inside. Just like Izanagi...
He smirked at Umeda. "Leaving the decision to me, I see. Well, I would love to have a flight. Or reach my destination INSTANTLY. Unless you wished to spend some personal space and time with me within that one hour.": The boy tried to tease.
"Before my old man and ka-san leave last night, they taught me something interesting. Some sort of teleporting spell. Wanna try it out?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Umeda rose one eyebrow at this.
Spells were always tricky, and here Izanagi was wanting to try out something new.
"You'll have to teleport us to just outside the forest." the kodama spoke as he calculated the risks of this in his head. "If this spell backfires, I'll need to put measures in place to take the brunt of the backfire. Teach me how this spell of yours works, so I know how to counter it if something goes wrong."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm
The spell is well-known for omnyoujis and priests. This teleport spell is perfect for long distance and emergency travel. But it is not suitable to use in battle.
"To use the spell, the spell caster will use a paper crafted doll, usually in human shape. Sometimes, animals and fishes. The destination's name must be written on the paper doll and then the caster will need to clear his or her mind, in order to be sent to destination, safely." Izanagi said, holding a paper doll that shaped like a female deer in his hand.
"Therefore, the name of the place and the caster's clear mind are the main keys for the spell to success." Under the sleeves, the boy pulled out a mopit. It is no ordinary mopit. A sacred one, it has it's own mind and soul. Every drop of ink from that mopit will form words and sentences. It can read the user's mind...
"Umeda-san, you know the place right? Then you are the one who should write down our destination's name."
Sometimes, Kojiro and Yurika's collection amused Izanagi. 'Heh, I wonder if they are treasure hunters.' The boy thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am
=_= Bump, I guess...  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:50 am
(((OOC: Sorry, I was insanely sick (like should have been in the hospital sick) for over a week and then I've been having internet issues and every time I tried to reply in here my internet failed me. I'm back though.)))

The kodama looked, for a moment, warily at the mopit. After all, he hadn't used one in ages...
Not to mention he could sense the power from this particular one.
However, not one to be daunted by a mere human boy, Umeda took the brush and carefully began to write, in a beautiful, almost artful, calligraphy, the kanji for their destination.

青木ヶ原

Handing the mopit back to Izanagi, the kodama made sure that his own power could shield them both in case of a backlash. From what the young man had said though, the chances of the spell not working or going out of control were very small.

After all, Umeda knew that particular spell well himself.

(((BTW, don't ever look up the word Aokigahara in a Google image search... it's... creepy... Bones, clothes that are now filled with only bones, and people who are just hanging from trees. I gotta say though that the pictures that weren't about death and suicide were gorgeous... it really is a beautiful forest, without the death.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff