Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
It's About Time That I Stop Complaining About My Weight. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I've got to eat healthier to reach my goals!
  You can do it!
  Everything in moderation! D;
  Just stick to cake; it doesn't matter.
View Results

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:47 pm
Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while...

04/16/2010!

Vectors is done. Now we start calculus. Woo! I feel like a lot of stress has been lifted off my shoulders now. oTL

On the other hand, I haven't eaten well today. Ugh. Cookies and donuts were practically my lunch. I'll work on it and do better tomorrow!

Maybe I have to stay away from junk food completely? I mean, once I start eating it, I eat more. Days that I don't eat it, I don't touch any of it. But then I'd be sad and want to eat some unhealthy food. Guess I have to decide for myself whats best.

... heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 pm

04/17/2010!

I went downtown yesterday and found the cutest blue dress. I think I'm going to buy it. I really like it and dress shopping takes forever anyway, so I should just buy it and get it over with.

Also, I went to a place where they sold pastries. I decided to buy a slice of maple cake. SO GOOD. It was moist, but not sticky or wet and it had a rich, but not too sweet, icing. I know exactly where I want to buy cakes for my birthday and such. It's a little expensive though... ack. Everything has it's price, I suppose.

Today I ate:

- About 1 cup Just Right cereal + milk
- A chicken cajun sandwich
- A slice of maple cake
- About 2 cups of fruit
- An egg and veggie sandwich.

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:21 pm

04/18/2010!

I'd better get working on this chemistry project, or it won't be done for Tuesday. I'm really good at procrastinating; too bad it doesn't get you very far in life.

Aside from that, I went to a breakfast restaurant today for lunch. UGH. The food was beyond greasy. It was this new level of grease that made it horrible and disgusting. I mean, grease is pretty gross to begin with, but this stuff was more grease than food. Terrible lunch. Won't be eating back bacon or eggs for a long time.

Today I ate:

- About 1 cup Just Right cereal + milk
- That... greasy lunch.
- A container of frozen yogurt + orange juice
- About 2 cups of fruit
- About 2/3 cup of rice + green beans + milk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm

07/28/2010

It's been a long, long time since I wrote here. Since that time, I've gained back whatever weight I lost, but at the same time, I don't eat junk food often anymore. The difference is the exercise amount. I don't exercise like I used to, and I hope to change that! I'm going to return to keeping a daily journal and exercising at least 3 times a week - it's good for me, and my self-esteem.

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas