Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
SORRY GUYS!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry! It was a typo!
  Ahhhhh Okay! =3 No hard feelings!
  Idiot... Re-read your posts next time before hitting enter! =,=''
  Pollwhore.
View Results

Sakakikala

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:40 pm
I just realized I made a typo in another thread, realizing why everyone was getting confused by my calling myself vegan yet "claiming to eat scrambled eggs"

It was a typo. I meant scrambled TOFU. Like crumbled and put in a pan with olive oil and mushrooms and fresh jalepeno(sp?) peppers and cooked the way one would cook a scrambled egg.

sweatdrop
my bad.

I do apologize for this confusion and promise to re-read my posts before hitting publish. I have edited my post (it's this link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17130971 ) and feel like a complete idiot. I don't have any clue as to why it's taken me so long to just hit control+F to see why everyone was getting the notion of scrambled eggs from.

(Note that I made this a new thread because Gaia if acting strange and i doubt anyone will catch onto my post in the thread if it magically goes to the top of the page, like it did. hence why I made this. =P)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:15 pm
It's alright. Everyone makes mistakes(: (I did not just sound like Hannah Montanna X_x)  

reptileluver101

Tandahda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:25 pm
I confuse people all the time because I say I'm eating ice cream and yogurt sometimes. They get all up in my face. It's upsetting however 'soy ice cream' 'vegan omelette' and other such things are such a pain to say/type sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 am
True. and note I had decided to go vegan no more than a month prior to making that post.

I guess you could say it was a word that was quick to come out after scrambled.(cuz i mean, how often do people say scrambled tofu? lol.)

And thanks for understanding guys. I'm sorry I confused everyone. emo  

Sakakikala

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items