Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Please help me, This is kinda random lawlz.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:12 pm
Okay i know this is the Emo guild, but everyone from here is very nice(: and smart and they know what they are talking about so what better place to ask a question then here?

Okay, Well my bestfriend and my boyfriend live very close to eachother, and they are friends too, i dont care that they are friends at all, its actully nice to know my boyfriend gets along with my best friend, but, i broke up with my boyfriend becaus ei just needed a break and just some problems, and i was at a party and he was toatly flirting with her the whole time!! and after the party my boyfriend( well ex boyfriend at the time) texted me saying he liked my best friend, and then my best friend texted me saying she liked my boyfriend, well, i got back together with my boyfriend and now its weird, they hang out so much after school every single day! And usally they have no one eles with them, just them.. alone! and they both admitted they liked eachother!!! And he always talks about what he is doing, or how much fun he is haveing! ughh!!

Well today i was supposed to go over my best friends house and we were going to walk up to andrews, well apparently i cant go and i havent seen my boyfriend in soo longg!! and its killing me, and now he is texting me about how he is over her house takeing pics for myspace! and im so ******** pissed!!!!!!! And i bet if i texted him and said i was at his best friends house haveing sooo much fun he would get madd!

So heres the question....?
Should i care and stop freaking out about it or should i care and do somthing about it?

Please helpp! ),: i needs it to calm down!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 pm
Pleaseee?!!!??!?!  

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:25 pm
I need this):  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 pm
omg arghh!!  

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

IlIPhsycotic Rampagelll

Familiar Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 pm
=0 Tell him to drop dead,
If he`s not spending time with you
He sure as hell shouldnt be out with
YOUR best friend,
And if they admitted they liked eachother than
He`seither using you or your just invisble to him now
Trust me he`s not worth it if you dont come first.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:24 pm
IlI M u s i c lll
=0 Tell him to drop dead,
If he`s not spending time with you
He sure as hell shouldnt be out with
YOUR best friend,
And if they admitted they liked eachother than
He`seither using you or your just invisble to him now
Trust me he`s not worth it if you dont come first.

Yeah,, i know thats how i feel, but then he is all nice to me, extremly!! and let me tell you. when i broke up with him that first time he was real depresed( untill i told him why and we got back together) but he dosnt seem like that... i dont know.  

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

IlIPhsycotic Rampagelll

Familiar Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:01 pm
Hmm...maybe you should confront him and yer best friend together and then all 3 of you can figure what you want to do so you can all move on, and if he chooses her you know he`s missing out on something too cool fer him anyway ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:29 am
User Image
Ok well I think u should totaly be
straight up with the both of them
and tell them how u feel.That it's
buging u that there both spending
so much time together.
After u do that if he still does it and
doesn't spend time with u.
Then that's when u tell him to go
fuc* himself and drop dead. smile  

emo skater__gurl2114

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:21 pm
Okay....just calm down and tell yourself that they're getting along. I can understand that that's what you want, but since you're going out with him, you should be able to tell him anything. That's including about how you feel when he spends so much time with your best friend. I think you guys could share him (with him being friends with your best friend still but also going out with you...) you know what I mean? You guys should spend equal time together.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games