Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking For A Semi-Lit Person. They'll Have To Play A Boy.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werewolf or Vampire... ?
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Human. :]
  Witch/Warlock (I didn't say that! lol)
View Results

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm
I've already created a type of story line. It's fictional, for sure. To shorten it up a little, it's pretty much about a girl attending a school full of werewolves and vampires. She goes there knowing no one and ends up befriending a pack of werewolves and the top vampire of the school. Though, how she gets there is up to how we roleplay. :]

I'll be making profile skeletons to fill out for both of us once I find a decent roleplayer. I would like for you to post a sample of what you would post for a first post, it can be for any situation, I just want to see how well you do. I'm still developing as a role-player so I'd like to find someone who is a little above me in rolepllaying.

Oh, and I'll explain a little about the background to the story. The school is going to be in Rhode Island. The United States has BANNED vampires to live anywhere but Rhode Island, due to the massive killing of humans. Any human who lives in Rhode Island is in danger of getting killed, harmed, turned, ect. The school that we'll be attending is the best school in the nation and is quite popular among vampires and werewolves alike. Too bad neither can get along.
So, if you're interested, post a sample and I'll chose who I want. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:26 pm
This is a new story line that I need a guy to fill!!

He'll have to play a few different guys. :]

The story is kind of bleh, but it was something that kind of just came to me. It's about a girl who was trapped on Earth as a spirit. She was killed in an insane asylum and her soul could never find true rest. There are a few other people who are trapped there as well, including twenty other spirits from the asylum, two of which are evil. It's up to the young girl trapped to keep the other spirits safe from the corrupt siblings. She also has to protect the psychic that keeps on returning, he is one of the most famous in the world and he insists on contacting the girl. Even though he is putting himself in danger, something inside him drives him to get the girl to rest peacefully, little does he know that she can not rest until the other spirits are all crossed over.

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:53 pm
Oh, and if you're interested, please pm me. :]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out