Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
I swear to God . . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm
If someone steals my kill and calls me a noob one more time, I'm going to go on a murderous rampage and kill every human being in sight! . . . Okay, not really. But it's seriously annoying!

I try to be a courteous player. If I see someone attack a monster first, I'll let them have the kill and look for a monster that I can have. And I also never call anyone a noob. (Even if it is true.) These people need to realize that stealing someone's kill and proceding to call that someone a noob doesn't make them better players. It makes them jerks. And none of them know what a noob really is. They just call people noobs left and right, even when they're not.

DISCUSS:
Has this ever happened to you? (I'm sure it has.)
If so, does it annoy you? Or do you just brush it off?
What's your definition of the word "noob"?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:38 pm
i never really care, unless its a noob  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm
Yeah, a lot of the time I find that they're noobs, though. But if they're new players (Or newbs.) I just brush it off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:20 am
Ugh, that drives me crazy. I hate that so much. I have called people noob, but that's pretty much just my brother and that's a joke.
I think higher levels/older players (as in playing longer) should help out newbies. I like to go to Lith and drop sets of 10k xD  

GabrielleClearwater

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:38 am
it has happened i only care is its a boss and they come in and kill it right when its about to die -.-

noob to me is like some one who is new and acts like the whole game owes them for something and some one who its is new but is nice about it like "can you please help me" if a noob says that then its a good noob not some one who goes "H31p m3 n@0 u h0" then there a bad noob  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:08 pm
Getting called a noob doesn't affect me anymore. It happens to me all the time, my avi looks nooby and I get killed easily against groups of enemies because of my "Jump in and kill as many as you can before dying" Fighting style. But it almost never works because my stupid self is a HUNTER.

I think people who kill steal are jerks who need to be put on a burning ship and sent out to the middle of the ocean. It's a big enough game, and they need the EXP more than you do. Just let them have it, there's a respawn in like 4 seconds. *sigh* but that's not the mentality of most people...

And I don't call people noobs, unless they stalk me going "M3s0z P70x!" Which drives me insane, because I want to be able to see REAL LETTERS! But if they can kill Orange Mushys, they won't be nooby for long. I'm level 42 and I still use them for EXP.

My definition of the word "noob" is: An annoying, lazy, degenerate at a computer who would rather bug people for money and training when, in the same amount of time, they can level up a few times. They are a waste of memory space on MS Servers and deserve to be sent to a lower-caliber game, like World of Warcraft  

Robinwastaken

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

kjl-pokemon

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:05 pm
happens alot (CAUSE I MESSED UP MY SKILLZ >.> for 10-35) n they go wow i know level 40 dexless better than you and call me a newb l just annoy it OR if they are newbs summon on them f3 btw cant u report them for harrasment from doing that O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 am
You start to naturallly brush it off after awhile. When you start to get higher leveled, you respect other people's map (That is unless you are in a KS wars between people/guilds. Lol).
Only time I would KS is if I'm annoying my friends or for war ;D

Impov, "Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid," Good definition from urban dictionary.  

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:50 pm
GabrielleClearwater
Ugh, that drives me crazy. I hate that so much. I have called people noob, but that's pretty much just my brother and that's a joke.
I think higher levels/older players (as in playing longer) should help out newbies. I like to go to Lith and drop sets of 10k xD

Haha. I like to joke around with my friends and call them noobs, too. And that's very nice of you to help out newbies like that. :]

kjl-pokemon
btw cant u report them for harrasment from doing that O.o

I think I heard that you can. I'm not sure, though, so I just let them go in case I'm wrong.

The_Flaming_Twinkie
My definition of the word "noob" is: An annoying, lazy, degenerate at a computer who would rather bug people for money and training when, in the same amount of time, they can level up a few times. They are a waste of memory space on MS Servers and deserve to be sent to a lower-caliber game, like World of Warcraft

BlackFireEX
Impov, "Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid," Good definition from urban dictionary.

These are good definitions. I completely agree. 3nodding

The_Flaming_Twinkie
I think people who kill steal are jerks who need to be put on a burning ship and sent out to the middle of the ocean. It's a big enough game, and they need the EXP more than you do. Just let them have it, there's a respawn in like 4 seconds. *sigh* but that's not the mentality of most people...

I also agree with this. People who kill steal are total jerks. It isn't necessary. There are enough monsters in the game for everyone. The way I see it, they're just trolling, trying to ruin the enjoyment of the game for everybody else.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games