Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
uhm... advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:06 pm
Well, uhm... I dont know where to start. When i was young, My best guy friend in the world worte songs. he was in a band, and wrote lyrics, he did vocals and played the guitar. I trusted him wiht my life. We told eachother secrets, he was my best freind. One day, his parents got a divorce, and in the same week, his brother was in an accident and died instantly. he told me how much he hated his life. His lyrics got more violent and angry. One day he cme up to me, I will never forget this convo.. our last convo. he said "Hey, Em? Did you ever think about doing something you know you would regret?" I said, "Yes, but I never did them." He paused. Looked at me and said "I have something for you, but you wont get it for another few days." IM like, okay, he wrote me a song or something. Two days later, he commited suicide. He left me in his note saying "Emily, you are my best friend ever, and im sorry if my death has hurt you, but I want you to know that I love you and will always be there for you <3"

His parents moved away and I havent talked to them since

I wrote him a song, cause he wrote so many for me.
And i lost the song, but found it 3 weeks ago. And it hurts.
I am very sad and depressed now, and I dont know what to do emo

PLease help?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 pm
I don't see why you are sad now that you found the song. You lost something important to you and you found it, you should be happy that you got it back.

Can you play something? I say a good remedy would be to play the song and record it, so you can you can get your feelings out off the paper and into sound.  

Art Payment

emo skater__gurl2114

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 pm
i am so sorry for what happen
to u.i wish i could say that i understand
but i don't.nothing has ever happen to
me like that.i'm sooo sorry that that
happen to you.i don't know what u can
do.but if u ever need a friend or someone
to talk to i'm here for u.even though we've
never talked. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:43 pm
I am sad because its a really sad song about him cutting himself and dying... And it reinds me of him and things I wish I could have told him to save him. Thats is why I am sad. And I am thinking about giving my song to my friends to record it. I know two bands. They are all good frineds of mine. They are not famous yet, but theyre amazing. I think I will give it to them to make a song out of it
Moonlight Agony
I don't see why you are sad now that you found the song. You lost something important to you and you found it, you should be happy that you got it back.

Can you play something? I say a good remedy would be to play the song and record it, so you can you can get your feelings out off the paper and into sound.

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:45 pm
And, thank you. I apreciate your honesty. So many people have told me "Yeah, I know" And "yeah I understand." But they dont. And I would love to be your friend
emo__chick2114
i am so sorry for what happen
to u.i wish i could say that i understand
but i don't.nothing has ever happen to
me like that.i'm sooo sorry that that
happen to you.i don't know what u can
do.but if u ever need a friend or someone
to talk to i'm here for u.even though we've
never talked. emo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 pm
Oh my gawd!!):

Im so sorry for your lose and for what has happend to him and how it effectd you...

Only thing i can say is,, you will see him when you die,, so instead of dreading to die you have somthing to look forward to(:

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces