Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:13 pm
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"Hello, Hailey!" Valerie waves to her fellow first year. "I agree. I'm looking forward to classes in general. But Arithmancy did seem really interesting. I would love to take that."

Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:45 pm
vwinter1114
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,

"Hello, Hailey!" Valerie waves to her fellow first year. "I agree. I'm looking forward to classes in general. But Arithmancy did seem really interesting. I would love to take that."

Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

Adonis walks into the ravenclaw common room, "Oh my goodness why are there students here ! The Castle is currently a restricted area besides the areas stated before:
For a reminder:
heard it in the hallway
halls of learning and the event forum are currently the only safe places to be...
anyone who enters restricted areas will be punished but the loss of house points"
Adonis smiles and welcomes the first years....please exit the castle as soon as possible...

Professor_Adonis
Captain

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:01 pm
Sinistro trotted into the Ravenclaw common room with a couple books in hand, and a pencil in his ear. His biker boots could be heard on the hard wood floor as he walked, as well as the small clinking of his chains hanging on the left side of his trousers. With his gum he blew a small bubble, and looked about only to see that the common room was empty. Sinistro raised his eyebrow as he chewed, "Hmmmm. . ." Sinistro continued to look around the common room to see if there were any signs of life, ". . I went through all of this trouble just to get sorted. . And what do I find?- An empty common room?" Sinistro continued to chew his gum and walk around.
After thinking for a moment. . Sinistro shrugged and said "Oh well. Dibs on the first bed here- Or maybe, just to be an arse, I'll sleep on the couch."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 pm
I Sinistro I
Sinistro trotted into the Ravenclaw common room with a couple books in hand, and a pencil in his ear. His biker boots could be heard on the hard wood floor as he walked, as well as the small clinking of his chains hanging on the left side of his trousers. With his gum he blew a small bubble, and looked about only to see that the common room was empty. Sinistro raised his eyebrow as he chewed, "Hmmmm. . ." Sinistro continued to look around the common room to see if there were any signs of life, ". . I went through all of this trouble just to get sorted. . And what do I find?- An empty common room?" Sinistro continued to chew his gum and walk around.
After thinking for a moment. . Sinistro shrugged and said "Oh well. Dibs on the first bed here- Or maybe, just to be an arse, I'll sleep on the couch."
[ooc: I'm pretty sure this area of the guild is still off limits because of the summer event going on. I would check with techpriest35(Professor Telemar) to be sure though.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:49 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
I Sinistro I
[ooc: I'm pretty sure this area of the guild is still off limits because of the summer event going on. I would check with techpriest35(Professor Telemar) to be sure though.

(( . . . Are you serious?- Damn. It's no wonder the guild is dead. : / ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:59 pm
I Sinistro I
ApostleOfTheWind13
I Sinistro I

[ooc: Like I said I'm not totally sure so I haven't posted here while the event is going on. I'll send a message to techpriest35 and double check and if they say "yeah common rooms are OK" then I'd be more than happy to role play with you.]  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13
I Sinistro I
ApostleOfTheWind13
I Sinistro I

[ooc: Like I said I'm not totally sure so I haven't posted here while the event is going on. I'll send a message to techpriest35 and double check and if they say "yeah common rooms are OK" then I'd be more than happy to role play with you.]

(( That's cool. I'll wait. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 am
I Sinistro I
[ooc: I heard back from professor Telemar and they said that yes posting in the common room topic should be OK.]
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

Hailey was coming down the dormitory stairs as she heard someone calling out in the common room. "I can't imagine that couch would be too comfortable when sleeping on it for nine months of the year but if you really are set on being an arse to the house then by all means have at it. However, you're currently the only other Ravenclaw to show up to the common room so you have your pick of the beds in the boys' dorm. I'm Hailey by the way." Hailey waved a little after introducing herself.

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13

Sinistro raised his eyebrow at the dramatic entrance, but shrugged his shoulders at her response. "Whatever," He said, "I've slept in places worse than a couch in a common room." Sinistro adjusted one of his studded bracelets and then he fixed his scarf, and then said, "Anyway, Call me 'Sinistro'." Of course he had a real name, but he wasn't about to give it out to some stranger.
He grabbed his dufflebag, slung it onto his shoulder, then said, "So. Where's everyone else?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:28 pm
Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

"It's nice to meet you Sinistro is that a nickname or something? Anyway, we're the only ones here right now but hopefully more students will be arriving."

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 pm
"We must have the most elegant common room in all of Hogwarts," Clover said as she admired the surrounding living area.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:21 pm
Clover_IceQueen
"We must have the most elegant common room in all of Hogwarts," Clover said as she admired the surrounding living area.
Hailey walked into the common room after Clover and heard what she said. "I agree with you completely" she said with a smile.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:31 pm
Eleiza0250
A very welcome to Eleiza, our newest Ravenclaw!

Welcome, welcome my dear~ I hope you enjoy our house.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:17 pm
*Nekko sits curled in a chair reading care of magical creatures. humming to herself.*  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers