Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Anyone having bad luck with guys lately?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having hard times with guys?
  Yeah! Man... It's tough
  Nah! I'm riding on the love express and it's all good!
  Pffah! My luck seems to be suspended in limbo! Nothing good, nothing bad.
View Results

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 am
Yeah I have a crush on a guy friend. He's one of those aloof guys who is just frustrating because you do everything to the point that you're practically looking him in the face and saying "I really like you!!"
(I know that guy's are totally bad with hints)
So I finally decided to tell him, and before I even got the chance to say anything, I got the "we're just friends" speech right off the bat. ( gonk )
So it was a total fail.

And at the same time, the sweetest guy in the world has a crush on me and I feel really bad that I dont like him back. But what can you do?

Anyone else having hard times?

-V  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 am
My luck is actually turning around. Though, it's still kind of in the middle. Not bad but not particularly good. It's fine, though, because I'm not really looking to date at the moment anyway.  

Rei Uchikino

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:40 pm
My luck went on vacation and decided never to come back. I've been single since last september and its not looking like that's ever going to change.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:58 pm
I've never really had any luck with guys before... so it's just suspended in time. XP  

JeiMuze

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:01 pm
Thinks are okay. I've gotten to hug my crush three times.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm
Not in a relationship, and not looking for a relationship.

I'm okay.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:22 pm
I like a guy and i think he knows that I like him, possibly.... He is sorta my friend but sorta not like we talk and stuff but i am kinda stuck and don't really know what to do at this point.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:32 pm
D: That majorly sucks, Squid -hug-

I'm just slowly working up the courage to ask my crush out and tell him how I feel >w<
He's the sweetest guy ever and one of my best friends. At the same time, I'm scared I'm going to wreck a bunch of things if I do, but I'm gonna be very clear that if he doesn't want to go out with me, doesn't like me like that, then that's cool, I still want to be friends, without all the awkward s**t.
But it's so hard! D; I can't get my tongue to spit the words out when the right time comes by. And there have been times. Not lately, but there have.
But I got my first (lol, I'm 17) slowdance with him at the Grad Winter Ball, it was... awkward D: But not bad. XD
Grrr. Irritating. XD

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Grotesque Panties

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 am
My luck was going good for awhile,but then completley went down the drain when my crush decided to go on a vacation in the Bahamas for a week. crying He's only been gone 2 days and it's already killing me.But hey,i'll get through it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:26 pm
I like this one guy that I've know since third grade(I'm in 7th grade now). I went out with him once, but he didn't really act like he liked my so the relationship ended. Now it's been two years since we went out and I like him again, but all of his buddies pretty much hate my guts. I think he might know that I like him, but he might not because he's not the sharpest person ever. Any advice?  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm
In Living Colour
I like a guy and i think he knows that I like him, possibly.... He is sorta my friend but sorta not like we talk and stuff but i am kinda stuck and don't really know what to do at this point.
I was like that for several years. If I was you, I'd ask him on a date. You pick the time and place.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games