Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
FRONT AND CENTER

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:08 am
Will the crew kindly report to the "GATHER ROUND FOLKS" thread in the crew sub forum?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm
back to the top...  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:18 pm
@dronze: you could have demoted me LATER you know...i at least wanted to know what happened in that thread....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 am
Ronzalpha201
@dronze: you could have demoted me LATER you know...i at least wanted to know what happened in that thread....

Wow.... it seems Dronze was a bit hasty with some people. I can give you details on fb Ronz... it is more of the same stuff we have heard before. The proof will be in watching to see if anything actually gets changed or if people will just drop out of sight.  

tilbear
Crew

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:00 pm
tilbear
Ronzalpha201

Wow.... it seems Dronze was a bit hasty with some people. I can give you details on fb Ronz... it is more of the same stuff we have heard before. The proof will be in watching to see if anything actually gets changed or if people will just drop out of sight.

I wasn't hasty with anything, actually. Ron stepped up and said to demote him, so I did... if you wish to be reinstated, Ron, then I can do that, just PM me, but you will be expected to act as crew here, even if it's only when you get a chance to get on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:57 pm
dronze
tilbear
Ronzalpha201

I wasn't hasty with anything, actually. Ron stepped up and said to demote him, so I did... if you wish to be reinstated, Ron, then I can do that, just PM me, but you will be expected to act as crew here, even if it's only when you get a chance to get on.

nah, it's ok. maybe after this year i'll have more free time...i'm seriously busy as heck now. BTW, just in case i don't see you all, HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS!  

Ronzalpha201

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 am
Ronzalpha201
dronze
tilbear
Ronzalpha201

nah, it's ok. maybe after this year i'll have more free time...i'm seriously busy as heck now. BTW, just in case i don't see you all, HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas Ronz!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:14 pm
tilbear
Ronzalpha201
dronze
tilbear
Ronzalpha201

merry christmas!
^.^

Merry Christmas Ronz!!

Ronzalpha201

Legion of Helpers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out