Submit

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm
Now that I'm reminded, you wouldn't know it to look at me, but I love Outkast.

This message is brought to you in part by the Give Razors to Emos Foundation
Eradicating at least 24 idiots a day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:20 pm
Jonathonn
I love almost everything.

As some have stated before me, Enya is simply amazing. My Mom has always listened to it, and ofcourse like almost everything else, I was attracted to it almost instantly.

Rap. For alot of goths this name is a no-no. For me, it is the soundtrack behind my art. I am an artist, and I do about 90% graffiti, on paper. I quit doing illegal pieces after having to deal with some undesirable writers, and I got fed up with it. Hip-Hop is my little guilty pleasure that Ionly listen to when I'm drawing. It's the only time I'm in the mood for it.

Emo. "OH NO HE DIDN'T!". Geuss what? He did. As much as I hate it, at one point I was an MCR fan. I don't care for them anymore, but I still sometimes sing along to MayDay Parade, Hawthrone Heights, and whatnot else. (Panic! At The Disco does not get a space here. Though they are one of my favourite bands, they are now baroque pop, respectively.)

Pop-Punk. I know, you're all thinking "EW! Simple Plan!". And yes, I am a fan of the virus of the 90s, PopPunk. Born in 1995, I grew up trying to skateboard (which I still cannot do), and listening to another one of my favourite bands, Blink-182 (Who are back now!).

Metal & Hardcore. Yep. When I'm not walking around the neighbourhood dramatically while listening to Lacuna coil, I am attending some local metal concerts, moshing as much as I can. (And yes, I am always the youngest in the pit, -.-').

Punk. The government is s**t. We ALL know that. What better way to celebrate it then by some fast-paces three-chord melodies, topped by some talent-questionable voices? Anti-Flag, The Sex Pistols, The Restarts, (old)AFI and many more have found their way onto my MP3 Player as well.

Alternative Rock. Coldplay, Queens of the stone age, Kings of Leon, along with tons more, often brushes my eardrums. I only listen to the alternative rock station on the radio (We don't get anything more awesome here in Windsor, trust me -- I've looked), and I love it.

Industrial. Alot of gothic music has submerged above the technical ages, and I have followed. The Birthday Massacre and Helalyn Flowers are some amazing bands, as are many, many more who grace the industrial sound.

Anything else I havn't listed here, I probablylisten to also. xP
I know, this was a long list, I actually knocked out a genre or two.
However, unless someone asks me something, chances are I won't post here again, so this amounts for the 5 posts I may have made.
I suffer from Long Post Obsession Disorder.

....bless you child heart
I have a few guilty pleasures when it comes to music.... that I like alot of Christian rap (the other is too filthly and all sounds too alike for my tastes), kinda odd when once I went to a c.rap concert.... but I felt loved there, so it was all good, nice guys. I do like MCR (yes, go on ahead and crucify me for it), and Hawthrone Heights, and love Kill Hannah. I also love techno, actual techno, not just dark wave... cascada's songs are adorable. Yes, "Disturbia" and "umbrella" by we-know-who.... I usually hate top 20, or even 50 music... but a good song is a good song. And I hate Lady Gaga's music, dislike her appearence, and I am one of the few who really is not that crazy about Jeffree Star..... I do actually own a Simple Plan CD, and one by Bullet For My Valentine, wasn't too impressed with "Scream, Aim, Fire"... and FFTL has really sucked for about the past three years it seems... -lets out a long carried out sigh-

-waves hands and shouts in joy for freedom of music-

Love visual kei. Period. And Japanese metal.  

Angel of the End

Snuff Pixel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 pm
The Spirit of Vengeance

Oh wow, Lol. Wouldn't of guessed.
But I do love them as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm
Snuff Pixel
The Spirit of Vengeance

Oh wow, Lol. Wouldn't of guessed.
But I do love them as well.
I know. The funny thing is I generally can't stand most hip-hop(aside from the occasional political or old school stuff), but I absolutely love Outkast. Their music always puts me in a bouncy mood.
blaugh

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

SADERR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm
Angel of the End
Jonathonn
I love almost everything.

As some have stated before me, Enya is simply amazing. My Mom has always listened to it, and ofcourse like almost everything else, I was attracted to it almost instantly.

Rap. For alot of goths this name is a no-no. For me, it is the soundtrack behind my art. I am an artist, and I do about 90% graffiti, on paper. I quit doing illegal pieces after having to deal with some undesirable writers, and I got fed up with it. Hip-Hop is my little guilty pleasure that Ionly listen to when I'm drawing. It's the only time I'm in the mood for it.

Emo. "OH NO HE DIDN'T!". Geuss what? He did. As much as I hate it, at one point I was an MCR fan. I don't care for them anymore, but I still sometimes sing along to MayDay Parade, Hawthrone Heights, and whatnot else. (Panic! At The Disco does not get a space here. Though they are one of my favourite bands, they are now baroque pop, respectively.)

Pop-Punk. I know, you're all thinking "EW! Simple Plan!". And yes, I am a fan of the virus of the 90s, PopPunk. Born in 1995, I grew up trying to skateboard (which I still cannot do), and listening to another one of my favourite bands, Blink-182 (Who are back now!).

Metal & Hardcore. Yep. When I'm not walking around the neighbourhood dramatically while listening to Lacuna coil, I am attending some local metal concerts, moshing as much as I can. (And yes, I am always the youngest in the pit, -.-').

Punk. The government is s**t. We ALL know that. What better way to celebrate it then by some fast-paces three-chord melodies, topped by some talent-questionable voices? Anti-Flag, The Sex Pistols, The Restarts, (old)AFI and many more have found their way onto my MP3 Player as well.

Alternative Rock. Coldplay, Queens of the stone age, Kings of Leon, along with tons more, often brushes my eardrums. I only listen to the alternative rock station on the radio (We don't get anything more awesome here in Windsor, trust me -- I've looked), and I love it.

Industrial. Alot of gothic music has submerged above the technical ages, and I have followed. The Birthday Massacre and Helalyn Flowers are some amazing bands, as are many, many more who grace the industrial sound.

Anything else I havn't listed here, I probablylisten to also. xP
I know, this was a long list, I actually knocked out a genre or two.
However, unless someone asks me something, chances are I won't post here again, so this amounts for the 5 posts I may have made.
I suffer from Long Post Obsession Disorder.

....bless you child heart
I have a few guilty pleasures when it comes to music.... that I like alot of Christian rap (the other is too filthly and all sounds too alike for my tastes), kinda odd when once I went to a c.rap concert.... but I felt loved there, so it was all good, nice guys. I do like MCR (yes, go on ahead and crucify me for it), and Hawthrone Heights, and love Kill Hannah. I also love techno, actual techno, not just dark wave... cascada's songs are adorable. Yes, "Disturbia" and "umbrella" by we-know-who.... I usually hate top 20, or even 50 music... but a good song is a good song. And I hate Lady Gaga's music, dislike her appearence, and I am one of the few who really is not that crazy about Jeffree Star..... I do actually own a Simple Plan CD, and one by Bullet For My Valentine, wasn't too impressed with "Scream, Aim, Fire"... and FFTL has really sucked for about the past three years it seems... -lets out a long carried out sigh-

-waves hands and shouts in joy for freedom of music-

Love visual kei. Period. And Japanese metal.

I think the first time we talked on this guild we were rude to each other. And go to figure, almost every post since we've been in strong agreement with each other. xD
I also love visual kei. Probably BLOOD as my favourite in that particular category.
As for rap, it depends. I don't like most new rap, but I love older hiphop. Anything from the 90s and earlier, and a FEW newer artists.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:45 pm
I'm really getting into Lady Gaga. Please don't kick me out of the guild, haha. I also love country and folk. heart  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 am
Coffee with Dorian
I'm really getting into Lady Gaga. Please don't kick me out of the guild, haha. I also love country and folk. heart

You can stick with me, little monster.  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces