ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:15 am
Kaiyle Brightblade
I'm glad everything worked out. It always helps to talk about your problems because boys don't think like us, and they often don't realize what sort of things upset us. Good luck with the future.

Thanks! Yes it did help to talk to many people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
I'm glad everything worked out. It always helps to talk about your problems because boys don't think like us, and they often don't realize what sort of things upset us. Good luck with the future.

you are a very wise woman. My husband and I went to a marriage class that pretty much said this. Men go around with blue shades, headphones, and megaphones. While girls go around with pink. The words may be the same but we don't speak the same language. For instance most girls would see no problem in getting a ride from a friend of the opposite gender especially if no interest is involved However my husband like most guys would be worried if their SO got in the car with a friend male friend. Not so much a lack of trust of the woman as a lack of trust of the man. communication is key in a relationship for this reason.  

whatagirlwants

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces