Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
what the deal with 2012

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is 2012 the end of the world bull s**t!
yeah
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

XxskaterchickxdxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 pm
what the ******** is up with 2012.... we all know that we r probally not going to ******** die anyway!! they been saying it since ******** 1980! bull s**t. if u see the movie ok it fine but bull s**t. we arent going to die in the first place what the ******** is their problem. i bet you alot of money that they made a movie everytime they thought the world was going to end!!! BULL s**t!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am
thats a tad vulgar, but its because of the Mayan calendar which hasnt been "wrong" yet. We will kill eachother off before the end of the world apocalypse occurs, but you must admit it made for a great round of disaster movies! xd  

nanase12

silentgrace7

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:36 pm
nanase12
thats a tad vulgar, but its because of the Mayan calendar which hasnt been "wrong" yet. We will kill eachother off before the end of the world apocalypse occurs, but you must admit it made for a great round of disaster movies! xd

*sighs* what people don't get is that that's a misunderstanding. The mayans did NOT say the world was going to end. It just so happened to be that they didn't have the chance to make another atrociously long calendar after that because they were all killed off. And it's been going on for centuries, not just 1980. Though two of the ones I can name off the top of my head is the start of the millenium year 2000 and due to an unmentioned astrologic sign January of 2010, they've been going on since the beginning of time. And quite frankly, no one knows when we're going to die. Based upon my religious beliefs, only one of the signs of apocolypse (though some believe two of them) have appeared so far. But the world could end next year. It could end in a million years. It could end tomorrow. s**t, it could end in five seconds (thankful that it hasn't, though, because then I'd never get to my point XD). Nothing and no one can decide when we're going to die except for Him himself (or whatever religious belief you're for). So yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 pm
we're all going to die, so stop complaining.  

Pants Genie

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 am
Note 1: You say "Him" like your in a cult. If you want to say God/Jesus, say it.

Note 2: Atheist don't believe the world will end, we just like movie-night.

Note 3: Just because the Calendar stops, doesn't mean we all die. That point was made very clear.

And yes, we will all die eventually, complaining won't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 am
This is a load of crap! Don't think about the future, think about today and how you can make it better, THAT'S all that counts. (And no I don't believe in 2012 either.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Run Away and Lie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 am
psh and they said the world will end in 2000 :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:30 am
Whoo! Conspiracy theories! Hehe... We're all not gonna die!!!

No one knows if 2012 is the end of the world. You can't prove it or unprove it (unless your name is Gandalf, Saruman or Elrond.)  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:37 am
its gunna be funny if the world does end and ur in the street getting eaten by zombies like "FUUUUUUCCKKSJHGF"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Well like everybody here says, what they say it's just a bunch of bullcrap, and the movie industry are just fiding ways to get more money by scaring people. How many times have they said that the world is going to end already? And the Mayan thing, hello, they were killed -_-' they couldnt continue the calendar so they left it in 2012. And the Notradamus thing (I think that's how his name is spelled 0.o), those were just a bunch of codes that they understood said that the world ended in 2012, but it's not exactly sure.
But you know what's funny about this, there already making organizations and stuff for when it happens, and do you have any idea how much money people are wasting on that for nothing to happen XD.  

Ara Ryu

Vintage Marionette

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image
[] We're not going to die in 2012. >3< 。◕‿◕。  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games