Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
A new beging Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 am
Firetail walked around the human part of the world as a wolf acting like a dog studying natural behavior of regular humans  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 pm
“A black, blue and white pup is running with the full moon high in the sky. Snow is gently drifting down to earth from the night sky.”
Run! Run! That’s all I can do! Why couldn’t I have helped! Why did are brothers attack us!
That is the sentence that ran thru my mind as I continued to run, in my hast I did not see that rock and tripped, sending my bruised and bleeding body tumbling down a mouton side. As I came to a painful stop I smelt the smell of a badger and the last thing that ran thru my head be for I drifted of into darkness was that of some thing an old mentor told me…

User Image  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:56 pm
FireTail is spotted by a human and is quickly identified as a threat. He jumped over the fence and mumbled "cant even jump a fence, worthless humans" Firetail ran back to the wlofpart of the world And ran over to Sunfall to inform him with info  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:05 pm
As I began to come to I realized that I was still at the bottom of the mountain.
Ouch… I think I have twisted my paw… as I stood I did a quick look over to see if I had any broken bones, the worst damage I took was a big browse on my hip. I then looked at my surroundings, forest and I smelt other wolfs.
Are they friend or foe? I better proceed with coition… after the massacre I don’t know who to trust any more… with that I began my slow journey to where the other scents are coming from.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 am
"ugh, why won't anyone listen to me charcoalpaw is in danger! she went to investigate badgers!" i said anoyed. running to the clsest wolf next to the golden wolf  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 am
"Calm down, calm down, Silverpup!" Charcoalpaw said as she came back. "It was only a young badger, but we still need to drive it out. Everyone! We need to-" She stopped. She smelled another wolf. Still very young. "Silverpup," she said, "I smell someone else... ...someone not from our Clan!"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:09 pm
That's when my wolf instincks kicked in they knew i was there, i deverted my path. but to my miss fortchune i came acrost the badger. It grined wickedly at me.
"ahhhh so what do i have here a little wolf pup? what to do what to do..." it began to cercal me.
"Don't get cocky badger... your ignerence willl be your undoing..." i said in a very menicing voice. I may be young but living on my own for a wile has tote me that take your enomys weakness and tern it into your strangth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 pm
"Ugh, that sure is a strong scent of badger!" Charcoalpaw notified Silverpup, as she scrunched up her nose. "We really need to get rid of it! Well, I'm still curious about the other scent. Wanna go check it out?"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:10 pm
It charged, the stupped little thing left it's neck exposed. i lunged quicker then lightning it self and bit my powerful gows on it's neck taking a big peac of it with me. blood pord out of the wound. i quickly spit it out, im still young so the site of that much blood was unerving.
It skritched.
"AWWWWW! CURSE YOU WOLF!"
it charged agen, i was still dased and it inded up puting a skratch on my nose, i counterd and ponced on it's neck snaping it. killing it instutly.
I backed away.
"w-what have i done?" i say in a shake voice as i colaps in pure esochone, but not lusing conchones.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm
Charcoalpaw bounded towards the scent and gasped as she saw a black, blue, and white wolf, very young, on the floor looking exhausted.

Charcoalpaw was frightened as she saw the badger! Wait- now it was dead. She whipped her head back around to the wolf pup and leaped towards the heap of lifeless fur. Still breathing... Thank StarClan...

She noticed a thick, fresh wound on the young wolf's nose. The cut was gushing out glistening, crimson blood. She dashed back to the Healer's den and came back with some cobweb. Charcoalpaw gingerly pressed the cobweb on the raw wound which soaked up the blood. She waited and waited; finally the bleeding stopped and she removed the blood-soaked wad of cobweb.

"Hello?" Charcoalpaw nervously asked the pup. "Hello, are you okay?"  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:14 pm
I slowly opend my eyes as i felt the presher leave my nose. i am to weak to rase my head.
"im fine just tierd..." i said in a voice that sounded weak. i graled at my self for alowing my self to be so weak. it is shamful to the wolf lord that one of her desendents is so weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm
"Oh," Charcoalpaw said. "Some juniper berries will get your strength up," she paused, looked around a bit and said, "there are some in that bush over there," Charcoalpaw said pointing with her nose towards a bush. "They taste good; they'll help."  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm
I nodded and tried to stand and to my luck i stood and whent over to the bosh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm
looking at the wolf silverpup sniffs the air and found yerrow, this will stop infections,she thought to herself as she grabs a mouth full of leaves and bounds over to the blue wolf. placing her yerrow down she said"sit down and let me see ur wound" sniffing it she notticed charcoalpaw stearing at her. ignoring her she starts chewing the leaves into a poltice and placing it onto the blue wolfs wound on her nose."don't worry it wil sting a bit but it will stop infections." she said when she was done. sitting down she stares at the blue wolf."are u cat brains u almost got killed by that badger u furball, a new born pup has better sence!" she said to the wolf  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items