Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Rehab Center's Weekly Prompt (2/6/10) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Collowrath

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 pm
TeaDidikai
This Week's Question:
Outside of your primary tradition, which is your favorite?

Hah, my birthday question. >.<

It's hard to say really. I'm very much enamored with Mexican folk-Catholicism, but that's not entirely outside of my primary tradition. Aesthetically, I'm very much enamored with Vodoun as well. The mystic inside me is also pretty drawn to Tasavvuf as well - Islam has always had an immense pull on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm
Outside my primary?

Probably Vodoun, of all things. I love the interaction of the Loa with their people, it's stunning to see. Also have taken a liking to Asatru in the past, but dropped it because the gods didn't seem to want me around. Probably my issue with the drink that did that one in, relationshipwise. No one likes a buzzkill who isn't into the mead. xd  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 pm
Byaggha
Outside my primary?

Probably Vodoun, of all things. I love the interaction of the Loa with their people, it's stunning to see.

Pretty-much this for me too to be honest. ninja

I have something in common with a Buddhist...is the moon still in the sky?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 pm
I'm not too familiar with allot of traditions outside of the Abrahamic, I'm afraid, and then I'm rather limited within the Abrahamic, too. xD However, from what I do have some knowledge of, I'd say that Catholicism is the most beautiful and intriguing.  

Aino Ailill

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:08 pm
Luciferianism fascinates me. It puts such a different light on Lucifer and Lilith. Not, mind you, in the way of Micheal Ford, he makes it too dark which many churches of Luciferianism disagree with.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Other than Hellenic Polytheism, the tradition that interests me most is Buddhism--which is convenient because there is a historical connection between the two, so I've begun to explore a little more.

EternalHearts

Aydenfyre

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:12 pm
Interesting... I'd perhaps have to say LaVeyan Satanism. The whole lot of it really is quite intriguing. A friend of mine was talking about it one day, and I decided to look it up.

Arcanist's remarks on Luciferianism pulls a close second, but I know a fair bit more about my first, than on the second.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 pm
I have a religious crush on the Quakers, particularly the more liberal set.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 am
Kemiticisim, I think I spelled that right. The syncretisism is facinating, but I feel absolutly no calling toward that pantheon.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff