Reply The Chatterbox!
Shugo Chara Doki *Secret Princess Chronicles*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lulu Yamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:05 pm
(Um... Ok im not good at typing stories of making things up. but i can stil try. annyway,how should i start this??????? i suppose i should use corect gammer and stufff. so.... how about this?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VUOdY4TJTQ

"Maman! I'll be late for school..!" I complained waiting for Maman to find her car keys. "Wait just a minute, Lulu! Hmm.... Let's see... Ahaha! Found them!" She ducked back up and gave me a warm smile. "All right then! Let's go, Lulu!" she yelled. "Yeah. Coming, Nana?" I turned over to see Nana eating Banana Youkan. "Right behind ya'!" She munched away. *sigh* "Nana! Stop eating that junk for Pete's sake!!" I said with Hastiness. "But it's just so darn tasty!! Dee-lish! Why don't you try some, eh, Lulu???" she handed a bar to me. "Hahaha. No thanks...." I snapped on my shoes. "Lulu! Five minutes!!" Mamam hopped into the driver's seat. "Comin'!!"

A new school, a fresh start at Kyoko Elementary... After letting go of the past, I stored away those jewels I made that extracted ? eggs. I just really hope I'll be able to fit in around here. I also wonder if anyone else has Guardian Characters? I'm just worried Nana might go off on being bored, that she'll annoy me in class. Like yesterday, she ate soooooo much of those Banana Youkan snacks, she got sick all over again. It was to bad Amu, Ran, Miki, and Suu weren't there.... well ya' know. I'm in France she's in Japan, it's a long story. Not that I'm saying I MISS her or anything. I can make new friends by myself.......... That's right. I don't regret leaving......

-------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: All over again! The Meeting!
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvwqwh_ZyLQ  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm
{no, tats perfect lulu! wait do i have to use good grammar to? well whatever i'll try... do u mind if i copy you like with how you display it??)

Secret Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gwOAFaC1uc

"Kimi no Tsuku Tame Iki
Fushigi na Mahou Mitai
Hajimari wo Yasashiku
Nee Sasayaite

Mayoi no Yori Hikaru Ringo
Hitoku Chikajireba
Doki Doki Tomaranaku Naru

Suteki Kimi ga ESUKOOTO ni
Toki Meku no SECRET PRINCESS
GARASU no Kutsu Niau Kashira
Daijoubu Odorou

Naranai Sono TAKISHIIDO mo
Mito Rechau SECRET PRINCESS
Sono HAATO Nigedasanai You ni
Niwa no Kinitsu Naida
Reiji ni Naru Made
Mitsumetete Atashi Dake wo

Kimi ni iu Hito Koto
Mimi Made Akaku Saseru
Hanabira no Negai wa
Kaze to Asobu yo

Ningyou ni Nari Umi wo Oyogu
Abukuni Natte mo
Kimi wo Omoi Tsuzuketai

Koi ni Ikita MAAMEEIDO wa
Shiawase ne SECRET PRINCESS
Ikitsugisae KONTORORU
Dekinai Kurai ga ii

Risoudo Ori PAAFEKUTO na
Deai Nano SECRET PRINCESS
Honto wa zutto Kimi no Koto
Sagashiteta no Kamo ne
Reiji wo Sugite mo
Wasurenai Konya no Koto

SUTEKI Kimi no PUROPOZU ni
Odoroku no SECRET PRINCESS
Chikai no KISU me wo Tojitara
Hoppe Tatsu ne Rareta

Omezame wa PAJAMA Sugita de
Niya Keteru SECRET PRINCESS
Kono HAATO Iru Kareta Toko de
Honjitsu wa Oazuke
Asu mo Yume no Naka
Mou Ichido wo Aishimashou
"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxE0ggI1JUk&feature=related

The crowd broke out in applause. "Thank you everyone!! I hope look forward to Yua's new concert, next time!!" The directer yelled. Then the crowd cheered even louder. "Thanks, everyone!!" I blew a kiss to them, bowed and exited off the stage, went to the dressing room and immediately shut the door. "................................." I silently looked around. "Yua-chan!!" Cecil flew over to me. "You were great! And you didn't even Character Change!!" she cheered. "Ha. Thanks!" I giggled picking up my bottle of water to drink. The door squeaked open. "Good job today, Yua!" The directer complimented. "It was nothing." I replied. He let out a small laugh, but then looked back up. "You've been improving. I also want to inform you about your next upcoming concert. We'll be going to France." I paused and looked at him. Cecil's eyes were wide and jumpy with excitement. "France?! You mean in America?! Now way!! Really?????? I have to text Amu-senpai about this!!!" *TEXT-TEXT* I sent the message and smiled. (Thank you for all you've done Amu-senpai....)

"Well, I hope you look forward to it as much as I do!" He smiled and walked into the hall slowly closing the door behind him. I giggled. "You can do better than that!!" Cecil spun in circle around me. ".... I.. I'M GOING TO FRANCE!!!" I yelled as loudly as I could.  

Singer Yua Sakurai

Lulu Yamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 am
(its ok i dont mind at all. i think we should use good grammer wen were typing the story. i tink other wise were free to do wat we want... k?)

"Moi. Look!! There's Lulu De Morchef Yamamoto-san!! I heard her Mom is a movie star....." One girl squealed as I walked passed a large group of popular kids. "Wow!! She's so super cute!! This is so cool!! I hope we can be friends....." The other cupped her hands together. (Okay, I officially feel stupid..... Can't they see there's more to a girl than looks or somthin'?! Even if Maman's famous, I want to be normal!!!!) I thought while running pass everyone who looked my way. Nana flew by my side. "I think I might be coughin' something up 'ere, Lulu..." Her face turned Yucky green. "Hee.... Nana...!" I laughed. (Right!! I can still find a normal friend.... somehow!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zah-fhgvv5o

I darted down the halls, looking for my locker. "Let's see here..... Locker Number: 159....... Aha!" I ran covering my face with me bag so no one could see me. When I reached my locker.... "Eto..... Does it have to stand out....?" The locker was huge, bigger than the ones around it. Color Blue, with Jems and mirrors. "....... Great... Even when I enter my locker everyone's gonna know who I am!!" I pouted and kicked up the dirt below me. "Well, least the Jewels did a nice touch..! Jus' like when your Maman ordered them for ya'!!" Nana patted my head. "Maman.... WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!" I yelled frantically. "Hey look, 'ere Lulu... if you push this button, your name on the locker lights up...." I twitched. "Well let's go right ahead and test the darn thing out!!" She pushed the button. "Nana!! NOOOO!!" Everyone in the halls turned around to look at me. "WOW!! LOOK EVERYONE!! IT'S LULU DE MORCHEF YAMA---" I turned red and ran to the Girl's bathroom before they could finish my last name.

"MOI!! NANAAAAAA!!!!!" I grabbed her from embarrassment.

"Haha~! Your not gonna make any friends bein' so shy like you are now, Lulu!!!" She laughed.

"I want to be normal!! I can't if everyone will just take me as a daughter of a movie star!! I want to get to know them first! I want them to see me for who I really am!!"

"Well, you say that, but did ya' really give them any chances? After all it IS your first day bein' at this school. Did ya' talk to anyone directly yet?"

"Well... no.... But that's why I want to get to class without being trampled by other people asking for my Maman's autograph!!"

Just then the bell rang, and first period began.

"Oh shoot!! I'm late!! Class is starting!!" I rushed out of the bathroom. And suddenly, I thumped on the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqJbZa_2rE&feature=related

"Ech.... Ow.....!!" I moaned. "Hey, you okay? I'm sorry for bumping into you." The boy helped me up. I wiped the dirt of the rest of my skirt. "N-No... It was my fault. I ran late." I looked up to see my face close up to his, smiling. "!!!" I blushed and backed away. (W-Whoa..... he's cute....) He picked up my books and handed them up to me. "Well sorry..... I gotta run!!" He dashed out of the way. "Hey you!!! Takehiko!! Come back here!!" A teacher ran passed me. But I didn't seem to notice. "Wow... There's some trouble brewin'!! Right, Lulu?" Nana asked. ".................................." I was silent. "Whoooo! Go Lulu!! Fallin' in love so early!" I shot back up, regaining my senses. "No.... I'm just... Spacey!! That's the word!! Hahahaha...." I shrugged sheepishly. "Well, I never heard of someone being red after they're spacin' out!" Nana winked. "Sh- shut it.... Oh!! I completely forgot!! Class!!" I rushed off.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 am
(O. k so yeah! lets get this story moving!! BTW love the avi at the bottom of ur post.... howd u do tat???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAEPHNNmPC0

"Yua!! Are you ready now???" The director asked from the Limo's driver seat. "Y-Yeah!! Almost!! GRAH! The bag is just so heavy!! Okay, Cecil! One... Two... Three..." We got ready to yank at the bag. "PULL!!!" We both yelled as we slammed it into the trunk. "Whew...." I sighed. "Coming, Yua-chan?? Cecil floated and laded on my head. "Yup!!" I got in the Limo and shut the door. "To the airport it is!" We drove off.

"............................." We were all silent. Well, that's because Cecil is sleeping.... She usually talks A LOT!!! I always get a huge conversation from her everyday. She never stops talking, but when she does, that's because she's actually singing instead. The worst part of it is, she sings anything I write down on my homework..... Like one time she started sing 'Five to the fourth power times 9 cubed plus 5....' But anyway, it's peace and quiet!! But it's also so dull right now...... I'm soooooooo bored.... WHY OF ALL TIMES DOES SHE HAVE TO FALL ASLEEP NOW?! *Sigh* ....There's no one in the world who can understand her.... But I'm just happy I won't be lonely that often. And having to run away from fans alone. It was tough. Even as my days being a model. Fans can't get enough, you know?

Suddenly my cell started ringing. It was a Test from Amu-senpai!! "Alright!! Let's see what her response says...."

{To: Sakurai Yua-chan}
{From: Hinamori Amu}

{Yua's Text: Guess what Amu-senpai!! I'm going to France in America for my next concert and I'm so excited!! I'll also be leaving today... Thank you for all you and the Guardians have done for me!! No really!! Thank you so much!! Oh, and Cecil says 'Hi!'}

{Amu's Text: That's great Yua-chan!! I'm so happy for you. France you say? I have a friend living in France and you might meet her there, who knows! But keep on singing! Tell Cecil I said 'Hi' too. 'Oh, Ran says she misses her too.}

I giggled. But then I noticed Cecil was on my head now. Staring at the Text still reading. "Hey!" I laughed. "When did you wake up?" Cecil spun in there air. "And now I'll sing: The Time when you shouted to me, "ALRIGHT!" Cecil Grinned and Happy grin.  

Singer Yua Sakurai

Desu ls Delicious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 am
(Ooh... looks interesting... i'll join in....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbtiS7GqplI

I was walking to class when all of a sudden a girl bumped into me.... and i fell down...

"Oh gomen..," she replied...

I didn't get up....

"Are you ok??" she asked....

"..........," i didn't answer....

"Are you ok??" she asked again...

".........," i still didn't answer.....

One of my eggs had knocked out of my bag and was rolling away...

"Oh no!!" The girl stammered and went after my egg....

She held it in front of me...," Does this belong to you??"

I quickly grabbed it from her and put it in my bag...," i guess you do to..."

"What?? what are you talking about??" she replied...

"I guess you think i'm just a pathetic girl that's crazy, has issues... and has no friends just because she's lost her parents...." i replied sadly.....

"No!!! No not at all.. i don't even no you... so what's your name??" she asked and replied...

"Anjula Taniyama..... but call me Anju...," i replied quietly.... well i never really liked talking so i was pretty much silent...

"Well i'm Lulu De Morchef Yamamoto but call me Lulu..," She replied...

"Ok... then....," i said weakly...

"Are you ok?? what's wrong.??" she asked....

"You should know that nobody likes to be around me.... everyone hates me.... I don't even belong here..... i don't want to be here...," i replied....... and then my egg wiggled a little...

I got up...," Um... did you forget about class??" i stated...

"CLASS!!!" she dashed away....

I walked slowly behind her probably because we had the same class....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 am
{{Oh, sorry we haven't been posting in a while, me and Yua-chan are going on a trip! See you on November 23!}}  

Lulu Yamamoto

Singer Yua Sakurai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm
(hiya! were bak! Took longer than expected.... Erm, Lulu-chan? can u post? IDK wat to rite.) =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVOUSy-8n3s&feature=related

Cecil slept on my shoulder. "And now I'll sing.... Sweet Dreams....." she yawned and started drooling. "Ew... Cecil! ........." I giggled. (I hope we get there soon..... Amu-senpai.... Thank you so much, I don't know how to say it.... So I guess I'll repeat in my head a couple times.... No... Always...) "So many things happened.... And when I well, Character Transformed into something very bad." I said to myself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Chatterbox!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games