Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
Nursery

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:56 pm
For the queens and their pups.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:14 pm
Being set down by the mysterious, big, white wolf, Charcoalpup looked around. I guess this is where I should sleep, she thought to herself.

The memory flashed back into her mind: Charcoalpup was wandering around in the tree-filled place running into the endless night. She heard a sound so she crouched beneath a bush and listened. There was also a glow in the sky, floating around. Talking. Whispering. As if the glow was talking to another creature. Yes. There was a large, white figure. Charcoalpup couldn't make out what they were saying. Then light faded away as it drifted to the sky.
Charcoalpup didn't understand any of this non-sense so she called out, "Who are you? Who's there?"
Suddenly, a big, white wolf came towards her and looked at her with her gentle eyes. Charcoalpup assumed she was the figure that was with the mysterious glow.
"Come," she said, picking Charcoalpup up by the scruff.
She took her to a place with many caves and set her in one of them.
So now I'm here.

Charcoalpup was pretty tired so she curled up in a corner, and she then drifted into a soft, serene, slumber...  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Charcoalpup blinked. She knew she was dreaming. She was in a peaceful, grassy area, alone.
Just then, Charcoalpup saw that familiar, pure, charcoal colored fur.
Mom!
She bounded towards her long-lost mother, greeting her with licks.
"Oh, mom. I missed you so much!" Charcoalpup told her.
"Charcoalpup..." Charcoalpelt began. "I missed you too. I am dead now, but I can visit you in your dreams."
"Mom, when I was awake, I was running. And I saw a glow and another wolf and- oh, it would've been nice if you were there with me," Charcoalpup explained.
"Oh?" Charcoalpelt told her. "But I was. It is a long story. You see-"
"I don't understand," Charcoalpup interrupted. "What do you mean?"
"I was that glow, Charcoalpup," Charcoalpelt told her, with her soothing voice.
"Then who is that white wolf that brought me to this mysterious place?" Charcoalpup questioned, eagerly.
"Oh, you have so much yet to learn," she remarked. "When you awaken, go to that white wolf and ask her. She can put it in better words than me."
She looked at Charcoalpup with comforting eyes. "I must go now. I love you," she said. She faded away...
"No, Mom! Come back!" But she was already gone. Charcoalpup was alone again.

Then she woke up, blinking away sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:59 pm
Snowpup awoke in a poorly lit cave, unaware of everything. "Huh....where...where am I..." she asked silently. She looked around the room, too dark to notice anything in particular. "H...He...Hello?" Snowpup called out shyly.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 pm
as snowpup awaking, wavepup, the pup next to snowpup, woke terrifide and screamed" where am i what am? i doing here?" then sudenly she remembered that white wolf helping her from a fire that was cause by the human and remembered her father, Riverstar, being killed in the fire, or as she thought..... sad
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm
Looking around, Charcoalpup blinked. She yawned sleepily and looked outside of the cave. Warm, sunny light was shining in. Curiously, Charcoalpup trotted near the opening of the cave.
The sun shone on her smooth, gray fur.
This is a nice spot! I think I could stay here for a while I thought laying down, sunning herself.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:31 pm
then wavepup saw Charcoalpup leave the cave and followed her. "hi i am wavepup, i don't know how i got here but i saw a snowwhite wolf and then i blanked out into a deep sleep" wavepup said laying down  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:58 pm
Charcoalpup blinked in surprise of another young wolf. Just think what Mom would've said: 'say hello.'
She took a deep breath and said, "Um, hey."
Charcoalpup jumped to her feet and blurted, "Oh. Sorry! You need some sun as well." She scooted over and laid down. Resting her head on her front paws, she heard something.
Her stomach.
Well, only a few things to do.
Stand up.
Get food.
Eat.
Geez...

Suppressing a sigh, Charcoalpup told Wavepup that she was gonna get some grub. She trotted outside to find something.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:45 pm
Charcoalpup stepped inside and yawned. She sat down near the opening of the cave to rest. She awaited for her next adventure in this mysterious place. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 am
yeah me to i am tired of sleeping and i am starving "  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers