Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love him?
  No D:
  Of course <3
View Results

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:07 pm
I love my husband lots I think I only love God like a micrometer more. and I love my husband like a micrometer more than my son. My life is so full of love. My hubby doesn't always get it right, he'll get mad when I need comfort and he speaks in general terms too much but I love him dearly. He is the charming sweetest guy I have ever met. We will be married for a year on May 9th. I know he loves me just as much as I love him if not more because we had a huge fight once where I was going to stay at my grandma's for a few days. He called me 20 times before leaving a voice message where he told me that he loved me and couldn't live without me and he wold get over his fear of therapists go to anger management. He also had his chance to duck out when I got preg like 3 months into the relationship and he purposed instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 pm
I met him in 4th grade and I loved him from the start. Although he doesn't love me I don't care, he keeps saying he loves different girls but really they're intense crushes. I'm almost in high school now and I still love him. We haven't talked since 7th grade. I miss him a lot but I love him, even if my family hates his guts for hurting m in 6th grade when I confessed my love and he confessed his love to my best friend he met that year. I think I'll go to his house one day to remind him of me ^^. I told him I love him so much if he asked me to die I'd die, I'd die for him, if he asked me to stop loving him I would say :"Impossible." He is my everything, he is my only, I don't feel for anyone but him, not even my family sadly.  

The Sweet Sadist

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 pm
:hert: heart heart heart heart I LOVE HIM MORE THAN LIFE!!!!!!!!! MORE THAN IMMAGINABLE!!!!!! MORE THAN EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:02 am
I love him. like i really love him.its not the love you tell your partner to make them feel good it was built up over time he was the one who got through the wall i built but ILOVE him and HAte his Freakin Guts!!But WE got togeter and i broke up with him because everything was too PErfect and now he's with my best friend and i Love him : (  

IFreakinqLoveYhu

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:40 am
I love with with everything there is to live for. I would literally die without him. The end.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm
Well...More than he'll ever know...='[ That's for sure...='[  

guess beaniewatson

purple shadow fox

Celestial Cottontail

11,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm
I have a friend who a boy and I love him but we don't what to blow are friendship with a mistake. oh I've known him for 3 years. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm
He will never know how much i love him, i am not his girlfriend. i never will be because i dont love him that way i love him like a brother. if he ever needs help i will be there for him. If he wants me to go away then i will.His exes who were never my friends still arent. We get in fights that is natural. But if one of his girlfriends ever actually hurt him i think it is possible that i would even cry for him. He will never know how much i love him. heart heart  

AliceCullen1515

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 am
He's not just my boyfriend, he's my shield, my rock, my friend.

I can laugh and cry with him. (I would be the only one crying, actually. xD)

He's my everything.
'A thousand hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm
Were good friends , but not together .

Although I wish we were <3
He is so caring , nice , funny , has an awesome smile w/th his dimples smile

He flys me awaaaay smile

I liked him ever since we started talking smile

Huh , if only he knew , maybe he will soon cos valentines day is around the corner smile

RawryCookieX3

Mommyof3Munchkins

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's my best friend, my confidant, my lover, my husband, my partner.
I trust him with my life and love him with everything I have.
We've been married for a close to a year and 2 months and I love him more than the day that I married him.
(I've been together with him for over four years, including the year that we've been married.)
I love you, Shawn! <3 <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff