Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 am
Guys, she realizes she lost her chance. You could just give her some comfort instead of grief. I mean it happens to people. It sucks.

@OP: I'm really sorry you guys couldn't get the timing right. But you never know whats going to happen in the future. Let it all out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Move on. Even though it's hard for you.

And if you like, Love From Afar!

That's what I do!

-...-

Holy crap, I just admitted that I liked someone... this is bad if one of my friends find out this is me and they'll use my posts here against me -x-"  

Kizume-Chan

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm
1. Don't be such a drama queen. The title of this topic is of course going to draw haters.
2. Uh, can you NOT use emotioncons? And can you use proper grammar? lyke srsly 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh ninja mrgreen heart heart xd sweatdrop emo arrow twisted
3. What's with your username? It makes me think your some guy invading our guild to make fun of girls, and with this type of post, I wouldn't be surprised.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm
wow everyone , this guild is to make everyone feel welcomed && feel like they have a place in life . Try make her feel happy , its not easy to let go of the one you liked for so long , so telling her to move on is just making things worse . i have been through that rode once && im glad i'll never have to go through it again cos im with the love of my life smile  

RawryCookieX3

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces