Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Whos the best job? :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holystarlit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:09 pm
subject askes u it all! whos has the best jobs in their cycle,and what makes ur choice so good? ive been getting annoyed of how ppl said that mages suck badly until 4th job so thats y i ask this....

what ur review should include: 3nodding
what job u think is the best
AT LEAST 1 or 2 reasons y this job is good
and a good though no jobs r stupid and same for reasons all r accepted 4laugh i have a surprise surprise for how I holystarlit think has the best reasons,which i agree with 3nodding if this seems like a popular test, dont worry gifts and complaints wont add to u or bring u down i WONT look at the person themselfs, but ill only care about their writing! ease up ppl who r teased at this rofl love ya all!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, I don't know which job is the -best-, but I think that hunters and fighters are the most fun. Mostly because the 3rd job skills look cool. @.@

I have 4180;
how many do you have?

Uffs

8,075 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:49 am
Well, to me Mages own above all else, only 2nd job f/p wizards get it the worst with no mobbing skills, but with cpq1 and 2, it's not that bad anymore. To me I say Mages rock all because we are known for mobbing! Mobbing always owns pure damage. Sure Mages can't hit high, but we can hit more targets at once and kill faster cause of it! I mean, my friend has to kill bf after bf and pap after pap and boss after boss to level his nl, when I can auto pot working, and teach a 4 yr. old to go around pushing genesis on my bishop(Literally I just taught my mom's friends 4 yr. old how to walk around and what button to attack with, and he survived for an hour while I just watched t.v.) To me, easier leveling, awesome damage and seeing every monster on your screen vanish, owns anything any other class can come up with.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 pm
Kite Katolia
Well, to me Mages own above all else, only 2nd job f/p wizards get it the worst with no mobbing skills, but with cpq1 and 2, it's not that bad anymore. To me I say Mages rock all because we are known for mobbing! Mobbing always owns pure damage. Sure Mages can't hit high, but we can hit more targets at once and kill faster cause of it! I mean, my friend has to kill bf after bf and pap after pap and boss after boss to level his nl, when I can auto pot working, and teach a 4 yr. old to go around pushing genesis on my bishop(Literally I just taught my mom's friends 4 yr. old how to walk around and what button to attack with, and he survived for an hour while I just watched t.v.) To me, easier leveling, awesome damage and seeing every monster on your screen vanish, owns anything any other class can come up with.

I SO AGREE WITH U!! :3 mages r better i think biggrin  

Holystarlit

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm
every class is a best class.every class has its cons and pros.

Mages - yes we do mob and have are ultimates but where not an attacking class.we don't get invited to boss (except bishops for heal and revive) our attacks are basiclly slow.but where also the fastest leveling class on maple that is why a lvl 150 nl can join a pro guild and for mages the requirement is lvl 170 my bishop is lvl 141 its not a fun class to play with, its a class to make mesos.thats what i belive and alot of people agree with that..only the arch mages are fun because they have cool skills.bishops simply don't have any..

the most jobs that are accepted into boss are:nl's.heros'bm's,dk's and bishops

I love dk's but people say there only there for hb wich is not true we attack too >_> but now my focus is making a bowmaster so far i love being a ranger.

I have:
Dk
Ranger
Bishop
Arch mage i/l
F/p wizard  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:37 pm
I think Thunder Breakers (Brawlers) are the best because we have a good mobbing skill, somersault kick AND we Are a mix of warrior+mage Warrior side, lots of HP Mage side, lots of MP. mrgreen  

Mr DeathMonger

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

VictimsDown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:47 pm
i think thieves r the best. i've play a little on every class exept magician. pirates, not even goin there. archers just don't have good enough close range 4 me, i like to jump into high pop areas. warriors, well they're pretty good, but no long range. thieves have good close and good long. they also have more upgrades, there is a better weapon every 2-3 lvls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 am
i think bandits and spearmen are the best
bandits have incredible attack speed and haste biggrin plus they have the most dmg skil in the game althought it takes a bit funding
spearmen have hyperbody a great skill and have incredibly cool skills as a dk  

ALEE4ever

MissedHeart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm
i love sins and brawlers and spearmans  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:31 pm
I don't know much about the newer classes, but there was a good reason why Dragon Knights were the most popular class until 4th job came out. They're by far the best mobbers, and look awesome doing it. Plus the other classes need HB to survive the tougher areas. So not only are they essential to parties, they make a good addition to the fighting.

I got tired of my Dark Knight though. Even though I made it to 138, I found the new skills not interesting enough for me to go further. It was swamped with too many buffs, and not enough new attacks. Sure, Dragon Knights get the best set of attacks one could ask for, but where's the fun in getting 4th job if you don't get new toys to play with?

But it depends on your playing style. My second favorite character is my Hermit. Mostly because it's just plain fun to use.

I've never liked any of the Mage classes or Bowmen classes though. Their 2nd and 3rd job mob skills are kind of slow and weak, and their fighting style just doesn't suit me well. I prefer to jump-attack and use unconventional tactics to train faster. Plus their mob skills are slow to the point of crippling you at times. When they hit 4th though, they get some actually good mob skills.

I can't remember how the bowmen stack up to a DK at that point, but I remember that it's a needed improvement when they finally get there. The mage classes all get overpowered mob skills though. Where they can claim the kill seconds before the animation even starts to attack the enemies. Which is kind of lame, but not for the mage. It's easily exploitable for those jerks that like to KS.  

phillipo
Crew

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm
I'd say Aran is best cuz they have high hp high damage and waste alittle Mp on doing skills (They have little mp thats whats bad)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm
xXKitteh_of_WarXx
I'd say Aran is best cuz they have high hp high damage and waste alittle Mp on doing skills (They have little mp thats whats bad)

dude, arans are a cheap class, once the legends came out, explorers became useless.  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm
xXKitteh_of_WarXx

dude, arans are a cheap class, once the legends came out, explorers became useless.

Yeah i kinda agree it is a cheap class but aran is pretty much related to warriors, warriors can use swords, spears and polearms etc...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:43 pm
xXKitteh_of_WarXx
xXKitteh_of_WarXx

Yeah i kinda agree it is a cheap class but aran is pretty much related to warriors, warriors can use swords, spears and polearms etc...

arans have their pro's and cons, they can mob, but their hp is noob, at lvl 171 they have like 15k hp when warriors have 20k+  

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 pm
Have you even seen an Aran's hp at level 171? and a warriors hp at level 171? (just asking cuz my friend thats level 96 told me arans have higher hp)  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games