Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
fantacy drawing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astarna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 pm
dramallama what kind of fantacy drawing would you draw? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 pm
Can we first define "fantaSy"?

Fantasy as in the genre of myth, with dragons, Fey, mermaids, witches, and other magical folk and beings?

Or fantasy as in the dreams of your mind that you wish would come true but never will?

Either way, for me, it's not a question of what I would draw. It's what I will draw. I'm a dragon artist, a gryphon lover, a myth freak. My drawings reside with the mythological side of fantasy, with the dragons, gryphons, pegasi, Selkies, hippocampi, basilisks, and phoenixes.

I'm feeling particularly verbose for some strange reason... >.>  

Eizoryu

lalamariana

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:33 pm
I like drawing winged things. I'm not sure if that counts as fantasy though. I just like adding wings to aliens I draw so that might be more sci-fi I guess... I do like drawing Phoenixes too though ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:11 am
by fantasy, i draw what i feel and my dreams.....i suck at dragons and mythical things....most of my pictures are sad...  

squirrel17

ElemenTalia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:07 pm
By fantasy, I draw mythical beings, like centaurs, dragons, unicorns, pegasus, kelpie, mermaids, siren.... Phoenix... The list goes on and on basically... I wish I could draw my dreams and stuff, but I have to get better at drawing backgrounds and things before I will attempt doing so....  
Gaian Art Mentors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games