Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:58 pm
She nodded. "I understand," she whispered. "I can do it...You taught me how to remember." She looked at Patrick and offered her hand. He took it with a groan and she closed her eyes, pressing her mouth to Rowan's before thrusting them all into oblivion before they all landed in her bedchamber. She groaned as she rolled away from Rowan then sat up helping him to the bed, ignoring her own pain.

Patrick forced himself to his legs. "Lets hope we never have to do this again," he chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 pm
Rowan nodded in ageement to Patrick's words then looked over to Breya. "Are you ok, love?" The moment he said that, Lili had closed the door behind her. "Finally you tell her!" She shook her head then looked to Patrick. "Oh my, are you ok dear?" She ran over to him then hugged him tightly.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:06 pm
"I'm fine...exhausted and bloody but absolutely fine," Breya swore looking at the blood splattered on her shift and the cut on her cheek. She groaned at the soreness of her body. "Definitely getting a bath before I go to sleep,' she sighed.

Patrick hugged her back. "Mmm...fine...Craziest stuff I've ever seen, he chuckled. "You logosh scare the hell out of me," he grinned kissing her forehead.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:46 pm
Rowan sighed a little at her words and asked, "Are you sure?" He hated the fact that he'd brought her into this. If he hadn't married her, she wouldn't have been put in danger.

Lili rolled her eyes at her husband's words then kissed him gently. "I could say the same about humans..."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 am
Patrick chuckled then sighed. "I definitely need sleep," he mused. He stood and began leading his wife out of the room, shutting the door.

"I'm fine..." she reassured then kissed him slowly before pulling back. "I promise..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff