Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Forbidden Love (a vampire rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 pm
Aine watched the girl heal her.She slipped the blade back into it harness.Her crystal blue eyes watched the girl.A soft smile crossed her peach colored lips."Thanks."Her voice was like velvet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm
"you welcome" she said giveing a smirk of her own but then realizing how rude she haid been to this lovely stanger "uh- oh exscuse me im Jackquiline nice to meet you but you can just call me jackie." she said as smoothly as possible her charming eyes melting into liquid clover.  

nomikimiki

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:07 am
Aine's light blue eyes glowed."Nice to meet you Jackquiline."She raised her hand looking into the other's green eyes."I'm Aine."She replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 am
"lovely to meet your aquantence." she purred feeling the tingle of the soft hand on her cheek and sitting down beside Anine. "so what brings you to this little town?"  

nomikimiki

Vir Adahlen

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:54 pm
"No,I'm just passing through."Her blue eyes looked deeply into Jackquiline's.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Name:Sasima

Sexuality:bisexual

Bio:Young girl who was born into a rich family,Her father was turned into a vampire and so was she but he does not yet know that,She has been looking for her dad 4 a very long time,well every since the tragedy.... [vincents daughter]

*Execptional powers: can tell y people r sad or wat their thinking [technically a mind reader]

*Looks User Image

-Sasmina walks in the little town and goes in the nearest inn- -gets a room- -finds room on 4th floor between Vincent and Kashi- -goes into the nearest bar, looking for her dad.- - sees snowleopard crying- -goes over to snowleopard and sits next to him- "Hi, im Sasima, whats wrong?? Um, Can i ask u something? Do you know someone named Vincent?  

Spottedshadow

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:44 pm
(=O awsome plot device spottedshadow!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 pm
(le gasp a plot catch!)"Well I guess you could say I was doing that myself" she said managing to jerk herself away from the others eyes. "So you wanna catch a drink?" she gets up and offers a hand down to Aine.  

nomikimiki

Spottedshadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 pm
tears-of-the-damned
(=O awsome plot device spottedshadow!!!)
ty :] <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:25 pm
4laugh

Vinnie's PoV

I sighed allowing the wind to catch hold of my hair. These little things were peaceful to me and I enjoyed them. Memories resurfaced my daughter was always able to make me smile. If I could cry I would when I recalled her.  

Voice of the Ancients

Spottedshadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm
-Sasima goes to her room to put her cloths away- -when she is done she locks her door and goes out into the city- she walks to the largest fountain and sits close to it. sasima looks around... she smells another vampire... she spots a man [vincent] and goes up to him and says "hello -smiles revaling fangs so he knows shes a vampire- do you know someone named vincent?"

[lol she is speaking to her dad without knowing its her dad] (btw i didnt reply till today cuz i was rlly busy srry)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:44 pm
Vinnie's PoV

I turned around and looked at her. She was a mere child in my eyes. "Why would you want to find him?"  

Voice of the Ancients

Spottedshadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm
hes my dad he was turned in to a vampire as i was....

srry i totally forgot bout this rp lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 am
(lol it's ok I'm in Ireland as it were so I really don't have time for it lol)

Vinnie

My eyes widened as I saw her. I hugged her tightly and for the first time I cried on her shoulder. "Sasima..." I sobbed, she was my child, my little angel. "I thought you died..." nothing could explain the sheer agony and bliss that I felt now.  

Voice of the Ancients

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 pm
Aanna walked into see a mother and child hugging,she smiles at them a leave  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games