Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~* Blood, Chains, and Roses *~* {FULL}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:56 pm
*~* His Human Prize .:.:. Her Vampire Master *~*

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 pm
Master:
Appearance: Andrew
Gaian: Ablount
RP name: Andrew Reynolds

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 pm
Slave

User Image
Name: Elizabeth Hart
Background: Bred in one of the only three human slaving rings Elizabeth has always been separated from family. She has no recollection of her mother or her father, all she knows is that they were intentionally bred in order to create a male slave. Mission failed. Instead they created a confident female with innumerable talents and a spirit that, though it has been tried may times, has yet to be broken. Elizabeth has a fire but she is also aware of her place in society. With the ring giving up on her they finally sold her cheaply to a male vampire because they had yet to tame her; another term would be brain washing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 pm
((We'll start with him picking her up ok?))

Andrew stopped at the slave ring. This slave ring was one of his personal favorites. They always had fine specimens for him. The last one he had bought from them turned out to be a pain so he feasted and ate her. She tasted so delicious he couldn't stop himself. "That's what happens when they serve a vampire." He said sucking on a finger. "Hopefully this slave is more easily controlled." He murmured to himself as he approached the door.

As he approached the door he opened it walking in considering he was a regular and could walk in at anytime. "I'm here where's um..." What's her name? He pulled out the piece of paper. "Ah yes. Elizabeth Hart. I'm here for her." He said as he was led to her cell. "Well hello Ms. Hart I'm Andrew Reynolds your master." He said to her smiling and exposing his fangs.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:33 pm
Peering through ungroomed bangs the female could hardly contain the burning glare that screamed to be exposed in her eyes. Her pale skin was coated in dirt as was the clothe that hardly covered her slender frame. There was no response to be heard from her as one of the leaders of the ring came running out to meet this new man. Sir Claire as he called himself since he specialized in the reproduction and distribution of female humans. They were a dying breed and especially valuable in modern times because of their dwindling numbers.

"Mister Reynolds, I wasn't expecting you so soon. To be honest I was calling on some workers to have her groomed for you so she was in prisitne condition when you arrived. Would you still like me to call for them?" His overly round face seemed to swallow his pulp, pink lips. This gave off the effect of his oddly deep voice coming from within the folds of cellulose. "Also, I did want to discuss the nature of this deal. The only reason you are receiving this exemplary specimen at such an outstanding fee is that her spirit has yet to be broken. Do remember, she is capable in literature, entertainment, chores, cooking, and she is pure of body so I pray this will still be favorable in your eyes."

Disgust welled up inside the female as she realized she was just being pawned off to make room for an incoming male from another ring. It wasn't uncommon but since they had kept her for the past fifteen years she assumed slightly more priority over others.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Andrew just chuckled at Sir Claire. "No I like them with their actual conditions." He said smiling his bright smile again. "Ah so I have to break it then." He said sighing. This is not what I like but she does come with a good amount of skills. Plus she does keep me from spending a lot of money. He debated in his head.

"Yes it is still favorable. May I speak with her on my own accord so I get to know her. I like to make sure she and I will get along before I completely buy them remember? I mean that last ended with an unfortunate ending." Andrew said to him. "I recall telling you about that at our last meeting." He said before looking around. She was in a very dank and dark cell not only that but it must have been half the size of the others. He would make sure to warm up to her maybe he could trick her into breaking her spirit yes that was what he must do.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:14 am
{{Um...there are no phones in this time period...^_^}}

Sir Claire was slightly taken aback by Mister Reynold's response but at the same time it was slightly expected. There was a minor twinge of embarassment, however, as he realized the conditions he was holding Elizabeth in. Not only were they filthy but he just gave off the impression of, since she was housed in such a small cage, that she was of little to no value. An overwhelming urge to explain himself swept over his being but, with a courteous nod, he backed away and went off to attend other business.

Elizabeth was quiet as she listened to the men. She hadn't been capable of listening to speech as of recent so it was slightly foreign to her ears. Almost without warning her eyes began to droop as a serum was released by her collar. This happened periodically in order to keep her calm. Never had she been taken off this serum for fear that she might attempt to fight her way out and damaged other merchandise.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 pm
((I'll change it))

"I see that he does not seem to realize how much trouble I could get him in but that's not my job." Andrew said shrugging. "So you are Elizabeth. I'm Andrew Reynolds I'll be taking you home." He said smiling. "I hope you don't mind leaving your, uh home." He added seeing her eyes drooping.

Maybe she has some sort of problem that makes her sleep no that can't be it. He thought to himself. He moved closer and squatted so he was closer on eye level with her. "Hello are you there?" He asked waving a hand in front of her.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:30 am
Even in her slightly hampered state Elizabeth was still aware enough to draw back from the hand. Fists and beatings had become familiar in the young teen's life, but she hated anything near her face. It wasn't that she was vain or had a particular affinity to that particular area, she just didn't like it. Without a response, whimper, grunt, sigh, not a noise at all, the female moved to the back of her enclosure. Her space had been violated and there was nothing for her to respond to; so she would remain silent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:44 am
Andrew sighed as she moved. "You are not a very helpful slav. I just wanted to talk to you while we were here civilly and you just leave. Maybe I should just beat you into shape so you understand when to talk and when not to." He said to her sighing.

"You need to help me out by talking or else you'll regret it when we are home. I am civil outside of home but at home I'm not civil at all." Andrew said to her shaking his head. "So speak or else life will just get hard."

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:05 am
Though she was slightly drugged, Elizabeth quite clearly understood the man before her. Of course Sir Claire would hand her over to a man like this. There was an evident frown that rested naturally below her glazed eyes. "I apologize," Her voice was smooth and cool as ice to the extent that people could feel the cold wash over them. "There was nothing for me to reply to, thus I didn't speak." Though her voice didn't hint to it there was already a sense of loathing for this man building within her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Andrew looked at her. "You don't speak unless spoken to? Well I will have to get that to change. Speaking is good it helps everyone in the long run." He said smiling to her.

"So if you won't speak much more I'll have to speak to Sir Claire." Andrew stated as he slowly stood up and dusted his pants off.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items