Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Your mother alwasy said don't play with fire(Literate)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 am
Love gives birth to Hatred
Hatred gives birth to undying fire
Undying fire was born inside me
It burns all that touches
From its heat I am made strong
I walk my path alone with only desolation in front of me and bodies and ash behind

This tattoo on his back and one on his left palm and along the length of his right arm are the only clues to Hunter Daemon's enigmatic life and past. He seems like a pretty average kid even though he attends Northcliff Prep a school where only the bright or rich get in, and they can stay on premises or off. But there is definitely something off about Hunter. Maybe its his personality. Rude, arrogant, violent, reckless, and fairly insane Hunter street fights for a laugh, and when he is feeling dangerous goes bungee jumping without the bungee. The Grinch has nothing on him, he once burnt a child's icecream cone....in front of their mother. But Hunter has another side as well. Solitary, calm, quiet, almost shy and reflective Hunter can go days without talking if he wants. Hunter has dated every girl in the school and had his way with them too but a new girl is attending Northcliff and she is everything Hunter needs he just doesn't know it yet. At the same time terrible nightmares he hasn't had since a child are coming back and with her help or not Hunter has to figure out what they mean and why he keeps hearing the word Azarith in his head. The answer could spell his life or death.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 am
I am looking for a Literate girl rper to play the new girl at Northcliff. Preferably just because this is how I envisioned her, she would be a bit of punk chick and also very patient, kind, and artistic...more or less to be the solid grounding Hunter terribly needs. I also prefer PMs for Rping. Below is Hunter's profile if you want to Rp as the girl Pm with Don't Play With Fire in the title and follow the profile skeleton I do below. As a side note if you wanted this to be a yuri Rp I could change it.

What my momma calls me:Hunter Daemon
What everyone else calls me:Hunter if they like breathing
People give me this many punches on my birthday18
What the mirror shows me:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Things I can't live withoutGood food. Women. Music. My necklace. Chocolate. Mashed Potatoes. Women
Things I can do without:Stupidity. Jocks. Love. Annoyances. Teachers. Detention.
If I fall apart bring me back to:Persianpoet  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:09 pm
Position filled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers