Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for yaoi & yuri 1x1 RP, details inside.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good plot?
  Yes
  No
  Could be better...
View Results

Shady Person

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 am
Hello!

RP Level: Advance, I guess the term would be - I would like if I it was an eye for eye deal. If I give you one liners you throw one liners back. If I give you three paragraph's I would like three back as well.

Type: Yaoi, and yuri! This means gay lovin' people! Male's with male's and female's with female's!

What I need from you: I need you to be able to spell correctly, it doesn't have to be perfect - lord knows I'm not. But you also need to be able to get over it. If you make a mistake don't fret over it. That will take away the feel of the role play. We would plan out the main characters together, while I do have an image of them in my head already I would like to go over it will you and see you ideas.

You choose what your characters look like! I do not like to me bombarded with pictures please! So use descriptions instead!

Plot: The typical high school cliche. The nerd falls for the popular girl and get's in her the end...only this time it's a guy not a girl!

C1 - A nerdy type of guy, takes his classes very seriously. Very smart and doesn't get out much. Ha has a crush on C2, read = popular guy. He's super shy around him which is tough since he's his tutor! C1 doesn't think that he could ever hand out with C2 outside of school.

C2 - One of the most popular guy's in the school. He plays football, get's okay grades. He's shy when it comes to his sexuality, no one knows other then his sister. He thinks his tutor is kinda cute but doesn't want to chance it.

C3 - C1's best friend. She's a big tomboy who loves to play several different sports. It always seems like she has a new one to play all the time. Even though she is pretty smart she likes to act foolish and stupid. She has a plan to get C1 and C2 together, unfortunately she will have to work with someone she hate's...or does she?

C4 - C2's younger sister, by only twenty minutes! She's the head cheerleader and like her brother, very popular. She knows her brother is gay and is okay with it. She has been trying to get him to date several people but it just never works out. She knows that he thinks his tutor is cute and over hears C3's plans to get them together she joins her. She finds he stupid, rash, and rude - as well as...funny?

-

IMPORTANT! - I call dib's on C3!

Those are just basic plots for each of the characters, just choose who every you like. Since this is one on one we will both be playing as two characters. That means, yes quiet a bit of work I guess.

I would prefer if we're both one boy and one girl.

There will be of course other side characters, but we don't go into details of them unless they stick around for a while. If they're there for only a few moment they will have a small description of them.

I highly prefer PM over using the forum's because I fear other people will post in the middle of it. Please PM me if you are interested or have any question's about something.

This is also being posted in the Role Play forum! And when I mean one on one I really mean it I will role play with only one person!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 am
This is closed I found someone to RP with.  

Shady Person

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items