Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 am
She stood and punched him again.
"You should really stop doing that before I make your death wish come true. She snapped, her cheeks turning red  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am
Haru just chuckled at her as he rubbed the spot where he was punched. "Shall we go then?" Haru questioned, as he looked around to see if any one was still lurking about.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 am
Rena rolled her eyes.
"I need to check in with the infirmary. It should just be a quick patch up job." She replied. "Then I should probably do some research."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 pm
"Alrighty then,"Haru said, waiting for her go ahead. He was ready to go back to the agency.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Rena cast him a sideways glance before she walked past him, heading toward the agency.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 am
As they walked, Haru continued to the war within himself. It was a stupid thing to do. It wasn't going to make her closer to him, but push her away. The words "Mission Failed" crossed his mind, but he shook it off. It wasn't over yet. He had to get the device.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:51 pm
Back at the agency, Rena did as she said she would and had the infirmary look at her arm. It was nothing serious as she predicted and she was patched up rather quickly. She sent a written report to the director simply because she didn't want to deal with him before heading down to her usual training room. She set her wristband up to start streaming information while she working a little on her kick boxing. She ignored the pain that throbbed through her arm as she took out her frustration on the poor punching bag. She pounded it as hard as she could. She stopped momentarily breathing heavily. The scene from down by the docks replayed in her mind.
"Stupid men." She muttered punching the bag with each word. "Think they can get away with anything."
Chris slipped into the viewing room, watching her train.
"You're working yourself too hard, Ren." He thought to himself.
((edited))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces