Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
pagan psychic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:43 pm
i am a pagan witch with psychic powers but i am wondering wat i can do to make my spells and my magic work and how do i know they have worked? question razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 pm
keiko10
i am a pagan witch with psychic powers
What do you mean by "Psychic?" How do they manifest?
Quote:
but i am wondering wat i can do to make my spells and my magic work and how do i know they have worked? question razz
Well, to know if they've worked, it usually is advisable to test them.  

Gho the Girl

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:04 pm
i mean i can read energy, have telephonesis, and premomnetions. how do i test them and what should i see when im casting a spell because i feel the energy in my fingers but i cant harnise it to create the magid in the spell.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 pm
keiko10
i mean i can read energy, have telephonesis, and premomnetions. how do i test them and what should i see when im casting a spell because i feel the energy in my fingers but i cant harnise it to create the magid in the spell.

Telephonesis should be easy to test. When someone calls you, can you c**k your head to answer the big phone sticking out of it.

For premonitions, could you not simply judge whether what you have seen comes to pass and test it like that?  

Aino Ailill

Silver Luminate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Keiko10
telephonesis

Do you mean Telekinesis?

Keiko10
premomnetions

Premonitions, You can test these by writing them down and then when the event happens, The premonition is then confirmed. If it doesn't happen, It was either not a Premonition or the future changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 am
Aino Ailill

Telephonesis should be easy to test. When someone calls you, can you c**k your head to answer the big phone sticking out of it.

XD  

Recursive Paradox

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces