Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i hate my dad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinted Lies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:24 pm
i a at my dads house hes pissing me off being all nice and huggy ( i hate him. he dont know that ) but i love bullet for my valitime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUmcLfOaMg

and he says i beign mean to him all short and rude
and i am tierd of this stuped cry baby attitud what do i do ima about to crack and yell my head off telling him i hate him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm
Why do you hate him?  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm
Parents and their kids or teenagers never get along, and it's likely that you and your dad won't see eye-to-eye.

I don't know your situation, you'd have to tell us a bit more.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 pm
Jessie Gothica Kitari
i a at my dads house hes pissing me off being all nice and huggy ( i hate him. he dont know that ) but i love bullet for my valitime

and i am tierd of this stuped cry baby attitud what do i do ima about to crack and yell my head off telling him i hate him
First of all, spell the s**t right. Second, you have to explain better.

I hate my mom because she is a c**t. She ******** over my dad, she kidnapped me from him. She beat me when I did no wrong. She was not an abuser of any sort, she was just a psycho. She's "trying" to start over with my little brother, but she is failing badly. She's stuck in debt, has a good part time job being a supervisor for one of the UPS stores. She makes a lot of money for part time, but apparently it keeps disappearing. She is a "do as I say, not as I do" kinda person. She is bossy and only thinks of herself. She never helped me, and definitely didn't do anything positive in my life. I just hate her. That's a reason.

What's your again?  

Vaknar21

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 pm
Hm....I don't know what to say.......I know how you feel for my step-dad gets on my a** on every little thing that I do...But I do kinda like him because he takes me out to movies that my mom wouldn't necessarily wanna see and the movies that my little brothers probably won't get to see. So like I said I know how you feel to a certain extent. I used to get into my arguments with my dad all the time every single day. In the end...I just left it alone and did things on my own. I kept away from him, said hi, goodbye, I love you, all that stuff when times had called it, and everything was fine. I suggest just leaving your dad alone and doing you own stuff for a while. Just pretend he doesn't exist but with saying hi, goodbye, all that other stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 pm
Vaknar21
Jessie Gothica Kitari

I hate my mom because she is a c**t. She ******** over my dad, she kidnapped me from him. She beat me when I did no wrong. She was not an abuser of any sort, she was just a psycho. She's "trying" to start over with my little brother, but she is failing badly. She's stuck in debt, has a good part time job being a supervisor for one of the UPS stores. She makes a lot of money for part time, but apparently it keeps disappearing. She is a "do as I say, not as I do" kinda person. She is bossy and only thinks of herself. She never helped me, and definitely didn't do anything positive in my life. I just hate her. That's a reason.

What's your again?

There's no need for you to be a b***h about it. The Life Issues subforum is somewhere that people can ask for advice, not be criticized for their spelling or their problem.

Do it again and you'll receive a warning.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 pm
Vaknar21
Jessie Gothica Kitari

What's your again?

Cool story bro, I like your cut, want to see mine?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:48 pm
Chick, I fell your pain. My dads an a** too. Acts like your too. He's the one that threw my life down the s**t drain. hehe. I'm betting everyone is saying'it'll get better one day', right? Well, sad to say....*chuckles* I'm sorry about that. To get to the point no matter what you do your life is never going to get better. Well that is untill you move out. then it'll maybe get better.
-Spoken by a tourtured person-  

pixiealice1

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces