Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Any advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 pm
Okay...I need your guys help right now....

I've...been in this depression of mine for god knows how long and nothing seems to be helping except pain right now. My music almost helps but not really. Do any of you have an idea on what I could do to make myself feel better?? I mean...I'm happy on the outside but very few people can tell that I'm ripped apart and dead inside. (According to what my health teacher says, I might have a mental disorder called Clinical Depression) So...

=/ Hope your ideas work.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 pm
Music is nice, do you enjoy doing anything?
I took up photography myself. Also on top of music and hobbies I also watch a lot of shows online. Go on Hulu and get going on a show.
Friends are great too, really just anything to make sure you don't let your mind wander.  

Art Payment

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:16 pm
Moonlight Agony
Music is nice, do you enjoy doing anything?
I took up photography myself. Also on top of music and hobbies I also watch a lot of shows online. Go on Hulu and get going on a show.
Friends are great too, really just anything to make sure you don't let your mind wander.

Well...My mind has always been in different places at one time and sometimes it just gets so irritating. It happened today and I didn't really have a clue on what I was doing because I was thinking about my boyfriend and how he might react when he saw me like this. And my friends are trying to help but usually it just doesn't work. I don't watch too many shows...tho I do watch the Mythbusters everytime that I see that their show is on. It's just really wierd. People know something is up but they just can't get it out of me...and here's the kicker...I don't know what's wrong myself. So...thank you....I'll try. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:31 pm
Have you tried working out?
This isn't going to sound like the nicest idea in the world, but it may help you be happier with your life.
So here it is: work out.

If you're in shape and your body's healthy, then your mental and emotional health will also improve. Being in shape doesn't mean just being thin, though. It means having muscle in your arms and legs, being able to walk or run a mile or more, and being able to lift more than the standard bar (for a girl), and you'll build up over time.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:01 pm
Ehhh....Like I said I'll try exercising...But I would just like you to know, not to be rude or anything and if you think that I am I'm sorry, that I have been in mental destruction for over 5 years, since the 5th grade.

But like I said I will try. Thank you...
^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:54 pm
I've got only one suggestion: Friends

Friends are like a 2nd family. Try to spend more time with them than usual. I was trying to off my self for 2 years(not much) and when I met my friends again I started to open up and after a while my dark feelings went away(or just got sealed 'cause when I'm sad they come back like a boomerang). I hope my suggestion works.  

Sexy Pervy Sage

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:51 pm
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
Ehhh....Like I said I'll try exercising...But I would just like you to know, not to be rude or anything and if you think that I am I'm sorry, that I have been in mental destruction for over 5 years, since the 5th grade.

But like I said I will try. Thank you...
^^

Don't make or hide behind excuses. Just do things that will improve you as a person.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:21 am
Self medicate.  

JaredWinterfresh17

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas