Reply The Welcome form , say hello , good bye , and just chat
Hi ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maxxxx4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:33 am
Hi, i'm max and favorite characters in D.Gray-Man are Allen and lavi. When i first heard of D.Gray-Man and started reading the manga and watchin' the anime, i thought it was pretty good so i continued to the end and became a fan o.o !~!.
My favorite songs from D.Gray-Man are SNOW KISS, WISH and Changing. I hope to get along well with you guildies razz .
I think the Noah's are pretty cool too. Road Camelot, Tykki Mik, Jasdevi , the Millennium earl and the other guys too razz .
I like the part in the anime when Allen plays the 14th's song to restore the ark. I also like Lero the umbrella and the generals like Cross Marian, who allen was apprenticed to and always had to pay his bills. heh heh ^^~! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:59 pm
Hey there, Max. How's it going?
I'm Kanda. Pleasure to meet you. Seems to me that you'll get along just find in this guild, considering your little knowledge demonstration. You seem to know a lot about DGM. :3  

iYuu Kanda

maxxxx4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm
^^, I wouldn't have tried to join if i wasn't a fan and have no knowledge of D.Gray-man. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:49 pm
That is true, but I was just saying. Some people are crazed fans and they only know a lot on their favorite character. xD  

iYuu Kanda

The Welcome form , say hello , good bye , and just chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff