*looks around* What? I'm just here for the money~ :D
View Results

urusai01

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 am
Should I leave gaia because I want to get away from a guy that I really like for some reason, yet don't want to like? He talks to me everytime that I'm on, and it's really hard to ignore him when he's like that, and I don't want to ignore him, because that would be mean. >< I just don't want him to talk to me as much...or at all.... >< He should go and be happy with his gf. I don't want to mess things up. So. What should I do? (Sorry about the rambling. ><)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 am
Just tell him! He might get mad, depending on who he is, but at least you could ignore him for getting mad at you or whatnots... ^^; As I do not know the person, I am afraid the only thing I can tell you is just to tell him.  

roseankitty

urusai01

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm
Alright. Thank you~ I shall try that. If he doesn't like it, then he can get over it, I suppose. ><

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm
why don't you just try becoming good friends with him. you obviously enjoy his company. but he already has a girlfriend. if you feel bad about messing things up between them, you could just be friends now and wait till he's available.  

ReVeRsEd ShAdOwS

The Give or Take Advice Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff