Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
.:Tell Me Ur Story:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One Dead Memory

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:01 am
I got a great one ladies sit back and relax. I dated this Guy named Ben, he dated my ex friend [bad right?] well lets start here:
Ben was home from college and we were texting a lot. I finally worked up the courage to tell him I liked him more than a friend, I was thrilled when he returned the feelings. We had a fling before we started dating but we got caught cops style. Busted like a 30 cent whore as it were. His parents hated me but I wanted to be with him. He went back to college and we talked over the internet, [here comes the bad part] I had a internet bf at the time and I dumped him to go out with Ben. We started dating and I was happy as a cow grazing. I was head over heals you guys. I gave him my heart and when I went on the computer on my birthday of all days I found out he was cheating on me with a internet b***h! Not only that one day after I asked him they started dating!! I was pissed, and you don't piss me off its dangerous. Anyway I pmed him I didn't realize we had broken up hoping it was all a mistake but he said it would never work out and we weren't meant for each other. I was crushed. I cried and cried. He lied about everything. He said he loved me and only wanted me. I can't tell you how hurt I was the comments he was leaving that stupid b***h hurt tore my heart out. He left me to hang.

Now of course I called him out and told him he was dirt and he deserved to die. :3 anywhoo a few months later in January I met my Jesse. He made me happier than a kid in a candy store and hell he still does! Here is the funny part he knows and worked with Ben! After I told him what happened he held me and said I'll beat him up for you if you want. Oh yeah I love this guy I thought. He asked Ben why he did that to me and Ben made some dumb a** excuse I was a goddess and he was a commoner and Sara [his whore] was more like him. I screamed bull s**t when he showed me the text and it upset me all over again. -sighs- My boyfriend stopped talking to ben because he said it upset me every time he was mentioned. And it did. anyway there is a happy ending guys I swear. My boyfriend purposed to me and I said yes we've been together for 11 months almost a year. In July we got the amazing news I was pregnant!!! So over all I'm glad I had to go through that mistake to get the the good guy.

The End cx  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:41 pm
The only times I've really been heartbroken were when I got fired from my first job which I loved and had dreams of going corperate. and when my parents disowned me for their dog. I still see them at family gatherings but it really hit me when they got everyone in the family nice homemade gifts and my husband and I got nothing. They got my son some cardboard books but they came with a snide remark about us not saying they don't love him. Like oh ya sure you love the baby but he comes with me and you don't love me...or at least you don't show it. Gawd I hate them. Even my sisters sleezbag boyfriend got something. Dammit now I'm crying.  

whatagirlwants

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 am
Well, I have gone throught a couple heart breaks, but I think the one that was the worse happened on Dec. 23rd (4 days ago).

Here's the story....
Last March I was going through a lot..I was finishing up my Freshmen year at college, dance recital was coming up, and I was ending a 2 year (off and on) relationship with my boyfriend at the time. I had a couple girlfriends to talk to, but all of my great guy friends were other places and I never had a chance to talk to them. I always came on gaia to one of my favorite hangouts...I head been talking to the great people on that thread since 2006. There was a guy on there that was under a girl's avatar that I always talked to. He was funny, listend, and really cute. Well toward the end of my relationship, this guy pmed me and asked me for a picture of me...I sent him one and he sent me one in return. Then we exchanged IMs and started talking non-stop. He was everything I was looking for in a guy...he was nice, liked me for my personality, cute, sincere, and honest. We started dating in the middle of April and I finally got to meet him in May. He bought me my first cell, so we could talk and since I was out of school we talked all the time. I was amazed how we never ran out of anything to about it. I was in love, all the feelings I had for him were so strong and different than past relationships it was so great.

When we met in May, I knew he was the one....we got along so well and I loved spending time with him. The way are hands fit together was perfect and he was just so darn sweet. We knew it would be hard because we would be long distance for a while since I had to go to school and he couldn't find a job anywhere (we knew it would be impossible to find one in MI). So all summer we talked a lot and he came to visit me in June and I went to visit him in August. It was amazing how nothing had changed in August, he was still sweet and was my everything.

All was fine until about a week ago. There was some stuff going on at the house he is staying at, he was really stressed and I understood that we couldn't talk as much. Then on the 23rd her broke up with me and wouldn't tell me why. He just said that he was an a*****e and I didn't deserve the way he treated me. (i said that was BS and I wanted the real reason) He texted me later that day, telling me in his head we were over a while ago and that he kissed another girl. He said that was why we were over. I think this is the worst I have every felt, not even because he cheated, but because he let me have a small glimmer of hope that things were fine. He was my best friend, I told him everything, I trusted him, but now I can't even talk to him and worse I was suppose to go see him today, but instead of being excited and happy during the holidays I am sad and heartbroken.

Now I am one of those girls I said I would never be. The ones were they are still so madly in love with someone who doesn't love them back and honestly would take him back if he came back to me. sad

But there is an upside, I have the most amazing friends in the world. One of my best guy friends has been hanging out with me all the time and we went to the movies last night with another couple. I thought it would be awkward, but it wasn't at all.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff