Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:18 pm
So since the guild has been inactive, I sent out an announcement about it

Here is the thread where you can post suggestions to make the guild more active  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 pm
Well, one thing I did in my Higurashi thread, that seemed to attract some people, is I made a thread that gave them a chance to earn some gold.

The thread I made was "What is your favorite anime genre"
A basic thread, that most guilds have at some point, but for a twist, I did not post mine, but rather posted..

"I will let everyone know my favorite anime genre exactly one week from now. Each person who guesses my theme correctly, will have 10k split between them. I will not give any recognition of if you have or have not gotten the theme correctly until the time is up"

That got quite a few people to enjoy posting, as well as getting at least one mod/crew member to watch each sub-section of the guild. That way, you can be certain that a mod will be monitoring each area.

Other than that, I can't really think of any other suggestions biggrin  

CascadeHope
Crew

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:42 pm
A basic chatterbox thread, where we can just hang out and chat about any general stuff or rant.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 pm
Hmmmm OOOOH I would love to make a shop where we can buy little sea creatures! We could also make a map of like buildings where we sell little pixelized mermaid melody things! >w< Like the Nanami shop where we sell little mini mermaids and give 'em names and pearl colors! I'd so love that and i'd be honored to own a shop i'd even help design the map!! WE could also recruit artists in the guild and make a joint art shop yep yep : D and give discounts every now and then. Little contests would be a good asset too~  

Demon_of_Silver

Mew Komaru

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 am
Im with Demon_of_Silver!
my pearl color IS silver btw.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:28 pm
WE NEED A HALLOWEEN EVENT!!
We should try and make our Avi's look like Mermaids or other characters from the Anime!!

].[.~RubyWitch~.].[

Malevolent Hunter

Demon_of_Silver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:30 pm
Haha thank you Komaru for agreeing! I actually based a mermaid melody OC off of me and her color is silver XD. Since that is meh favorite color and all.
>w<; As for more suggestions we could have Mermaid Mayhem Mondays that could show up on the map (I'd draw two of 'em and switch them out). On this day we can have little mini contests and games to play relating to mermaid melody and it's elements (pearls, sea creatures, OC's, etc). OH and one of the shops on the map can be based on the romance you see in the series. Like "we'll create your OC's match!" : D which would be totally cool. They'd fill out a little quiz about there OC and we'll match 'em up with someone of the type then have somone draw 'em. : D Fun right?

And guys I am really trying to contribute here. I do absolutely love this guild and I'd hate to see it go! ;;;___;;; so if more people can spurt there ideas out we could make such a kewl guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:01 am
hi hi.. i need more gold.. confused  

naughtykiss123

Demon_of_Silver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:48 pm
D: Is no one even trying anymore???

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items