Aisu
  Cantaloupe
  Eryi
View Results

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:25 pm
I TOTALLY FORGOT TO REPLY. |D

If either of you are still interested I'm totally up for RP :3

Sas - We can RP them together and see how things go from there 8D I don't want to say yes, quite yet, as I maaaaaay or may not have another love interest for her, but nothing is sure yet since he doesn't exactly exist yet XD

Alanna - XD Sounds like they'd make for interesting RP~

-hopes you two still check here- x3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 am
User Image
Full View^w^  

Yumitoko

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 pm
XP No problemo Di! ^_^ *giggles* I'd looove to still rp! I'll finish up my replies to a couple other rps... and then I'll make an opening post for ours if you'd like... <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm
Wish I'd seen this before now...I'd so have tossed Skullcat out for Naia.

Ah well, maybe they can still be friends.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 am
The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars... ^_^ New rp! Taggles!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:38 pm
Eryi is here and all grown up!

User Image

Dihydrogen.

Asuka Fujimiya

Romantic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am
awww I would love to rp with Eryi heart but the girl I'm thinking that would be great with him isn't made yet lol still waiting on slot for her xd

good luck on his sexiness  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:11 am
Eryi is so pretty ^_^
What you looking for him, rp wise?  

Sayuri_Nitta

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:09 pm
Sayuri - Hmm -taps chin- Well. He hasn't had ANY RP yet, so he hasn't met anyone, friendwise or other. So that'd be nice :3 I also love RP's that actually have purpose, rather than just soq's meeting or talking to each other, so if you've got any fancy RP plot idea's that you think he might be good for, I'm always up for those :3 He's an adventurous type with a backbone, despite looking like he's all delicate and pretty x3

Of course, I'm also interested in finding him a mate. Albeit I'm a little picky in that I don't often promise my pets off to the first offer (I usually like to let them fall in love via spending time in RP's) so you'd have to be willing to maybe work at it a little x3 Sometimes though, if I fall in love MYSELF with the pet being offered to mine, I'll just "insta-accept" as it were XD

Asuka - XD Aww. Don'tcha hate it when that happens?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 am
The one I was actually thinking of to meet him is Chatura (who you know wink )
I do actually have her up in LR atm, but I am like you, I like my couples to develop in rp

Currently she's out and about meeting Kalonas, would he be any good in helping her fend off one in a meeting that goes a bit wrong? (it would be one of my Kalonas, so no injuries inflicted unless you specifically allow it =)  

Sayuri_Nitta

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm
Hmm -ponders- I've never thought about it o 3o Well I'm certainly not against having my characters and pets get beat up a little every now and then, so I'm fine with the "getting injured" thing x3 Plus I enjoy RP's that involve a little roughing up whee (Even IF the character on my end is a weakling like Eryi)

Eryi would certainly be one to put himself on the line to help defend a friend from attack though. Despite being a total failure in the fighting area x3 Just as long as you're okay with having a stallion who ISN'T much of a knight in shining armor, as it were lol

Eryi: Well at least I'm HANDSOME like a knight in shining armor. Right? |D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 am
*pats Eryi* ^_^

Heh that's fine, she's not really one for playing the damsel in distress, she'd just be happy for some assistance in escaping a bad situation whee  

Sayuri_Nitta

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces