Reply The Welcome form , say hello , good bye , and just chat
Hey, who you calling a D Gay-man!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrayas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 am
Just wanted to say hello to my fellow D Gray Man fans. I've been in love with the manga for a couple years.. only got to volume 14, since I'm too stubborn to read it online.

If anyone's wondering about the title of my thread here, I shall explain.

I almost converted all my siblings to the wonderful world of Allen Walker, except for one. He refused to read the manga, despite my highest recommendations.
It wasn't long after my stubborn brother thought he was quite hilarious when he came up with a nickname for my favourite manga title.

D Gay Man.

I tried negotiations, constant beatings, insults, the infamous "cold shoulder", and in the end.. begging. But he wouldn't read it, or stop his incessant onslaught of his new favored nickname for a manga most undeserving of such a title.

Then I bought the first season of the show, and all of a sudden.. he was intrigued. Especially when he witnessed the vast amount of D Gray Man cosplayers at a con he attended.

So I allowed the troll to witness my most beloved D Gray Man, and he was practically willing to kiss my feet to see the remaining episodes of the season. Mwahahaha, submission! twisted

He still calls it D Gay Man. crying

Now personally, I believe the anime shadows in comparison to the manga severely. But alas, the fool will never learn..

Anyways, nice to meet you all.. and my apologies for such an unnecessary and stupid introduction.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am
Welcome.......  

cammitchel

The Welcome form , say hello , good bye , and just chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas