Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
what should i do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blood bailey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 am
i fell in love with him waaaayyyyyy befor i new alot that stuff,trust me i really didnt know any of that stuff until waayy after we had been going out for about 5 weeks heart i love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, with or with out all that stuff,hes sweet and funny, and like me in so many ways heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:30 pm
Hm...Well. I would advise what everybody else is telling you. Go to the doctor, start eating, etc. But when you do start eating just eat little by little. Like...Eat a portion you normally eat...then the next time you feel like eating, try to will yourself into getting just a little bit more than usual. That's what I would do atleast..
o.o;  

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

blood bailey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:54 pm
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
Hm...Well. I would advise what everybody else is telling you. Go to the doctor, start eating, etc. But when you do start eating just eat little by little. Like...Eat a portion you normally eat...then the next time you feel like eating, try to will yourself into getting just a little bit more than usual. That's what I would do atleast..
o.o;
thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm
baileyf13
xxxiFrench_Fryxxx
o.o;
thank you

You are quite welcome, my friend.
^^  

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items