Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [21]~ Guilds ~
My new guild, (inspired by empire of gaia and~~)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join
  yes
  no...
View Results

tropic punch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:05 pm
I have a new guild called The silver pavement yet i do not have any new users of the guild, check the guild spontaniosly and i have it auto join, if YOU wish to join then join people. I am not strict in the guild and i promote people to post daily, yet do not MAKE them post daily, or weekly for that matter, the silver pavements is not like most guilds, instead it is unique (in my view) which i think is great for a gaia guild, once i recieve more gaia gold i will start monthly contests and maybe make giveaways, yes, giveaways, with those go to the guild for more information. YES, THIS GUILD HAS BEEN INSPIRED BY THE EMPIRE OF GAIA yet to be also the city of gold inspired the name though  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:36 pm
My guild silver pavements

User Image
awesome banner eh?

well my guild silver pavements has new subforums, including a exchange for people to sell/buy/trade, a chatterbox, CONTESTS (avatar contest is current contest, join guild for more info.) and there is a trash forum and a crew forum, which noone necessarily needs to know about.  

tropic punch

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:38 am
hmmmm......why cant i go there by ur link?....hmm  
[21]~ Guilds ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items