Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:26 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x
Cursedstar purred slightly, "It's alright, Cinderstar. Your head might be as hard as the trees you live under, but your heart is warm enough to melt all of SnowClan's territory."
She jumped slightly by the apprearance of Patchstar. Her chest suddenly felt warm and her heart felt like it would escape from her cheat. "Thank you, Patchstar. Thank you for understanding..."

Withefire shook his fur and padded around the camp, examining the damage. He stuck his head in the Warriors den and heard snoring from Swallowtail. 'Wow... she sounds like an Elder!' He thought resuming his damage report for Cursedstar.
(So, do you want them to be brothers Cinderstar?)

(haha, yesss!!!!)
Cinderstar flicked her tail in embarrassment "well I'll be going now." Cinderstar turned and trotted out of the Pebbleclan camp, the rest of the Woodclan warriors gathering the wounded to be carried back.
Cinderstar reached the border of the Woodclan territory. She glanced back behind her, don't cause to much trouble mouse-brain!

Redpine trotted out of the camp site. A small familiar chill ran down his spine. why do i keep getting this feeling that i can't remember something?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:58 pm
moving this . . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items