Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
To Bay Area Peeps

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:57 pm
Okay, people of Bay Area, if you haven't heard this then you should read this. If you know about it, still read it. There is going to be a huge storm coming toward the Bay Area. And it's going to be a BIG one. It won't be like some little drizzle, it's going to come POUNDING down, make streets into rivers, and make rivers lakes. sweatdrop That may be exaggerating things, but it's really that serious. The rain that's coming down will melt the snow faster, making all the water go to rivers, which will flow on to the ocean, which will make the ocean higher, which will somehow cause a tsunami! Think of the possibilities people, our lives could be at risk here! Tell your family, friends, even your coworkers/teachers! Every Bay Area person should know this! crying So scary...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:52 pm
That's not how Tsunamis form doll. Believe me, I am on the list of islands to be wiped out, and that is not how they are formed.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 pm
lol i said somehow. i didn't mean that there will actually be one. sweatdrop I'm just worried. my family in the Phillipines almost drowned in the things that are happening there. D: they say their dog get washed over by waves...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:33 pm
I'm in a BAY but it's GREEN bay. sweatdrop  

Currently Dead Account

The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas