Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Looking for Starters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ransom of Thulcandra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:56 pm
I'm looking for any of the starters from the first or second generations. It doesn't matter what evolution they are but I'd prefer if they were in their first form.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:03 pm
I have all three first gen, and I'm pretty certain I have all three second gen as well, I might be missing totodile. I can't remember. But if you want the others, let me know. <3 I can breed them for you so you can have the first evolution.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Ransom of Thulcandra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Thank you!! heart The first and second generation starters are my favorites, and I've been looking for them on the GTS but it won't let me search for them. PM me when we're both on.

My friend code is: 0088 1954 9492
Trainer Name: Trueman

EDIT: Is there any Pokemon that you want for them? I can get basically anything from Diamond or Sapphire  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 pm
Yeah unfortunately that is what sucks about the GTS as half the time you can't get what your searching for. I was getting a 4th generation starter and i think mine is from the original Japanese version because of the name. Although i'm not sure what will happen when it evolves if the name changes to Prinplup or the Japanese name.  

Gingeria

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:34 pm
Alright, I'll work on breeding them. You can trade me whatever in exchange, I don't care too much. Just, not like, 6 Bidoof or anything weird like that. You can just go catch the first Pokemon you see for all I care, though.

Friend Code: 4897 2533 4988
Trainer Name: Taylor  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:40 pm
Gingeria
Yeah unfortunately that is what sucks about the GTS as half the time you can't get what your searching for. I was getting a 4th generation starter and i think mine is from the original Japanese version because of the name. Although i'm not sure what will happen when it evolves if the name changes to Prinplup or the Japanese name.

I've noticed that, usually, when a foreign Pokemon evolves, the name switches to english. But if it's nicknamed in a foreign language, it keeps the name. At least from what I've seen.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

anime goddesses

5,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 pm
I bread my infernape and I got a piplup in a trade and breed it if any one want a baby piplup got to i'm looking for in eevee/

4598 1719 9549
tranier name SHERRI  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 pm
are you looking for any egg moves you want them to know?
or nature or even IVs thanks to HGSS  

lilharper

Devoted Lover

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500

ii phoenix espeon ii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 am
i am willing to trade any of the starters myself.
all i ask for is a totodile (or anything in its evolution chain)
Friend Code: 2990 1484 6305  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 pm
i've got all of them, most w/ egg moves. pm me. :]  

Psykeiri

Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games