Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
The ID Card

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-IWuvU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:19 pm
I was wondering when we we're going to get the ID Cards, does anyone know when we get them? question  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 pm
now thats a secret  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:49 am
I'm not sure they have said anything yet, but I'm sure Griever and Sauce (and the myserious mother) will let us know soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Aww man that sucks why does it have to be a secret? Do we all have ranks?  

x-IWuvU

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:36 pm
Sauce is working on them. She's creating a whole new easier system so we can keep rack of them better. If you want to know more, you can PM Sauce-Kay. She's the head of that whole area. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm
I totally missed something. ID Cards? We get ID Cards?
I am happy. To quote Talim, "My heart is pounding!" Ohhh Talim, you say the stupidest things. I mean, "Wind, guide me!"? Really? Great as a fighter, terrible at making good statements. Cassandra is more fun. Started talking bout Soul Calibur. Shame on me. I apologize.
ID Cards? :0  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:54 pm
Darkly_Doomed
I totally missed something. ID Cards? We get ID Cards?
I am happy. To quote Talim, "My heart is pounding!" Ohhh Talim, you say the stupidest things. I mean, "Wind, guide me!"? Really? Great as a fighter, terrible at making good statements. Cassandra is more fun. Started talking bout Soul Calibur. Shame on me. I apologize.
ID Cards? :0
ot Sigfreid is awesome and bak on the toppic WAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! ID cards? w00t w00t  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 pm
Yeah, there's an ID Card subforum. We haven't used it in a while. It was up and running like the first year of the guild or something. Sauce is bringing it back though and she's currently working on it.
I love Soul Calibur. Which Soul Calibur do you play?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:57 pm
XxGrieverxX
Yeah, there's an ID Card subforum. We haven't used it in a while. It was up and running like the first year of the guild or something. Sauce is bringing it back though and she's currently working on it.

I play Soul Calibur Two and Three! And I have a bad habit of randomly quoting the characters!
We always replace one of Olcadan's words with cheese. Eg. "It's been a long time since my cheese has stirred." I also will randomly say, "It is I, YOshimitsu!" with pretty much the same tone he uses in SC2. Cassandra is probably my best character.
I shall have to check out this ID Card forum!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I play Soul Calibur Two and Three! And I have a bad habit of randomly quoting the characters!
We always replace one of Olcadan's words with cheese. Eg. "It's been a long time since my cheese has stirred." I also will randomly say, "It is I, YOshimitsu!" with pretty much the same tone he uses in SC2. Cassandra is probably my best character.
i got 3 and broken destiny had 2 played 4 thats how awesome i am and i like to try to make .hack// charaters on em  

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Direlupus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:37 pm
ID CAAARDS!!!! i want one =D.
Oh SC2 and 4 FTW!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:58 am
Well, let Sauce know I can help (in some way, hopefully!). Stupid harddrive malfunction D:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:17 pm
herzlos niemand
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

i got 3 and broken destiny had 2 played 4 thats how awesome i am and i like to try to make .hack// charaters on em

I never try to make .hack characters because I'm too much of a perfectionist. NOOOOOO! The forum is closed to normal people like me! DX  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 pm
@BL
Alrighty. Thanks. c: <3

@Wolf
KK, I'll let her know.
I have SC4 also. 'TIS AMAZING, YES?

@Doomed
xDDDD
I randomly quote stuff from RE5, but never really SC. I've quoted what some custom characters say in SC3, but that's it.
Not many people are good with Cassandra, so I think that's pretty neat-o that your good with her. Not many people like her weapon, so they just don't play as her.

@herzlos niemand
You make .Hack characters too? My older sister made a female Sakaki in SC4. It actually looks pretty accurate.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:59 pm
XxGrieverxX
@BL
Alrighty. Thanks. c: <3

@Wolf
KK, I'll let her know.
I have SC4 also. 'TIS AMAZING, YES?

@Doomed
xDDDD
I randomly quote stuff from RE5, but never really SC. I've quoted what some custom characters say in SC3, but that's it.
Not many people are good with Cassandra, so I think that's pretty neat-o that your good with her. Not many people like her weapon, so they just don't play as her.

@herzlos niemand
You make .Hack characters too? My older sister made a female Sakaki in SC4. It actually looks pretty accurate.

Really? I thought more people would be good with her. I mean, if you nail your opponent with a triangle attack with her first time and then just follow up with many rapid attacks and essentially random movements, you're near guaranteed to win as long as you make it so that the opponent doesn't have a chance to land a chain of hits. Cassandra works better than Sophitia though, and they use the same weapon. It's because Sophitia seems slower and she also doesn't have good enough kicks.
Oh my, the custom characters can be so funny. Especially since you can create absolutely ridiculous ones. My friend created one named "Alocious DDS" or something like that and had him be a dancer with blue lipstick and those jester pants, that nasty hair style, a big hat, an old looking face and then a young ish voice. What's disturbing is when she beats us up with him.
:0 Maybe someday I should try making .hack characters.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games